Added to your cart
Subtotal: ( items in your cart)
Saris Fluid2 Turbo Trainer
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The Saris Fluid2 Turbo Trainer uses fluid for the resistance which makes it quieter than most turbos at just 64-68 decibels (at 20mph). It is compatible with 120mm, 130mm and 135mm rear dropout spacing and 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes, making it a very versatile option - designed to fit most common road and mountain bike frames. The precision-machined alloy roller reduces tyre wear and slippage and has a clutch knob for perfect roller to tyre tension every ride. The use of a turbo trainer specific rear tyre is recommended.
- Fluid2 is the best-selling trainer in the USA
- PowerTuned for optimal road-like feel
- Fluid resistance unit provides a quiet and consistent ride
- Noise level at 20 mph is super quiet 64-68 decibels
- Large, individually precision-balanced flywheel allows for improved road-like feel
- Self-cooling mechanisms including a patented fan design keeps the unit performing better, longer
- Eccentric levelling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring-loaded, bolt-action lever
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tyre wear and slippage
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tyre tension each ride
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes – up to a 2.0" tyre
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm
- Trainer tyre recommended
- Compatible with Zwift and other virtual training apps (speed sensor for the rear wheel required)
- Trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300lbs
- Optional thru-axle adapter available separately for 142 x 12mm and 148 x 12mm bikes
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Saris fluid 2
At the age of 74 I’m not into smart turbo trainers and having had a fluid turbo trainer from another well known brand I can say that the Saris ticks all the boxes for me easy set up out of the box very good Road like feel holds the bike secure I use it with my Garmin 520 so I get all the info I need