Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Feedback Sports Omnium Rollers are one of the most compact, well-designed and competitively priced turbo trainers money can buy. Being one of the only folding trainers on the market, it takes seconds to set up – simply unfold, mount your bike and train. Importantly, because your rear wheel is held in place by two sturdy quick releases, you can ride with total confidence that your bike is well secured. Thankfully, it's compatible with a huge range of thru-axles too, for maximum versatility.
Equipped with an incredibly quiet internal roller which provides variable progressive resistance, this turbo trainer allows you to train hard without disturbing anyone. It's also compatible with apps like Zwift and TrainerRoad which boosts the effectiveness of your workouts, provides better structure and improves engagement, helping you get better results.
Weighing just over 6 kgs and being foldable into a small bag, travelling with the Omnium roller trainer is incredibly easy and ideal for pre-race warm-ups. Vitally, the wheelbase on the Feedback Sports Omnium Rollers is adjustable, allowing you to accommodate all types of bikes meaning you can get a great workout, whether you're a mountain biker or road rider.
- Overdrive version - Internal Progressive Resistance
- Accepts standard QR, 12_100, 15_100 & 15_110 (boost) thru-axles
- Adjustable wheelbase and fork-mount height for various bicycles (road, MTB, CX)
- No tools required to assemble or store Ã‘ simply unfold and fold
- Bearings are greased and sealed, requiring no maintenance
- Includes heavy-duty tote bag for transport and storage
- Compatible with Zwift, The Sufferfest and TrainerRoad
- 3-Year Warranty
- Total weight: 14 lbs (6.35 kg)
- Folded dimensions: 66 cm x 18 cm x 20 cm
- Accepts forks w/ standard QR, 12x100, 15x100 & 15x110 (boost) thru-axles
- Accommodates wheel sizes 600c-700c, 26"-29"
- Aluminium drums: 4.0" diameter, double-wall design
- Rider weight limit: 225 lbs
- Wheelbase from 840mm to 1200mm
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.