Northwave Extreme XCM 2 GTX Winter Boots - Black
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Zero pressure XFrame® construction with water- and windproof Koala GTX membrane for outstanding thermal insulation
Climaflex collar made of Gore-Tex® membrane for unprecedented mobility and protection from the weather
- Carbon XC 12 Sole with full-carbon insert in the pedal area and a stiffness index of 12.0. TPU inserts in strategic points ensure high traction and outstanding wear resistance
- The water- and windproof Gore-Tex® Koala membrane keeps your feet perfectly insulated and warm even in the coldest conditions
- Made with Xframe® patented construction and ultralight next generation materials, the upper transfers every watt of power and provides the snuggest, even fit with no pressure points
- Extremely thermal insulating coating strategically placed on the forefoot
- Highly abrasion-resistant rubber reinforcements ensure 360° protection along the entire upper
- SLW2 dial, the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
- The Climaflex collar made of extremely elastic Gore-Tex Rattler® membrane and highly insulating Neoprene delivers unprecedented mobility and protection from the weather
- Integrated heel system ensures efficient heel retention
- The Arctic GTX footbed with a four-layer aluminium and fleece construction works with the membrane to deliver outstanding warmth and insulation
- 360° reflective inserts
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
These are a quality pair of shoes and the sizing is consistent with Northwaves I have purchased in the past 6 years. They are smaller on the outer dimensions than my old winter Northwave from years ago but the Extreme version is not as warm as my old boots are. They are lighter than the old winter boots but harder to get on and off due to the upper material around the ankle. For me these boots fail at anything below 0C to keep the feet warm were my old winter boots are good to -5C no problems. Guess these boots will be okay for harder training sessions above 0 when the time comes.