Fizik R4B Road Shoes - White/Black
|UK||3 1/4||3 3/4||4 1/4||4 1/2||5||5 1/4||5 3/4||6||6 1/2||7||7 1/4||7 3/4||8||8 1/2||8 3/4||9 1/4||9 3/4||10||10 1/2||10 3/4||11 1/4||12||12 3/4|
|USA||4 1/4||4 3/4||5 1/4||5 1/2||6||6 1/4||6 3/4||7||7 1/2||8||8 1/4||8 3/4||9||9 1/2||9 3/4||10 1/4||10 3/4||11||11 1/2||11 3/4||12 1/2||13||13 3/4|
|Foot Length (mm)||230||233.5||237||240||243.5||247||250||253.5||257||260||263.5||267||270||273.5||277||280||283.5||287||290||293.5||300||303.5||310|
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
R4B Uomo: fi’zi:k’s range of road cycling shoes is developed in collaboration with leading professional cyclists. The best technologies, materials, R&D, testing and manufacture techniques are used to deliver you the best shoes for road riding and racing, and trickle down throughout the range.
Why use BOA?
- Glove-like fit: it provides custom comfort with smooth, even closure and no pressure points.
- Powerful closure: once locked into place, BOA reels and laces stay that way.
- Micro-adjustability: BOA reels offer seemingly infinite degrees of fine tuning.
- Quick on, quick off: BOA saves time when seconds count.
- On-the-fly adjustment: get easy, one-handed adjustment with a quick turn of the BOA dial.
- Durable: made from aircraft grade stainless steel, BOA laces are stronger per gram than tank armour.
- Lightweight: BOA closures shed water, mud and ice, shaving precious weight.
Adjusting the two straps closest to the toe will alter the fit and distributed pressure around the foot, enhancing comfort and performance.
Adjusting the BOA dial will alter the fit of the heel cup around the foot, increasing power transfer and maximising performance.
- Injection Composite Carbon Outsole, vented to improve its aerodynamics
- Laser-perforated Microtex upper (as used on fi’zi:k saddle covers: lighter than leather, very durable, good in wet conditions, breathable and cleans up well).
- BOA IP1 and Micro Straps closure system (tri-modal: tighten, loosen and complete release)
- Neutral fit to accommodate the majority of foot shapes
- Volume: fully adjustable down to the toe using BOA and Micro Straps closure system
- Fi’zi:k Cycling Insole
- Weight: 254g (size 42.5)
- Colour: Black/white or White/black or Blue/black or White/aqua or Black/red
Sizing: Available in sizes from 37-48 with half sizes available (size range does vary by model colour)
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.