Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The KR1 is the shoe that started the Engineered Knit revolution. DMT were the first brand to develop this technology, which has since been widely adopted by other brands. However, DMT's proprietary knit technology still outclasses its competitors in every aspect including weight, fit and comfort.
The KR1 has been developed in collaboration with and worn to victory by Elia Viviani, Tadej Pogacar and other Pro riders. It offers incredible comfort that will forever change how you think about cycling shoes. Light, breathable, proprietary Engineered 3D Knit construction eliminates pressure points, fits like a glove, is super breathable and thanks to the super supportive anatomic carbon outsole provides race winning energy transfer.
This is the ideal shoe for you if you are looking for a top level, incredibly lightweight road shoe which offers perfect fit and optimum power transfer.
"My cycling shoes must fit like a sock and turn power into speed. I am proud to have helped personally develop these shoes" - Elia Viviani, Italian & Olympic Champion
The Benefits of DMT Knit:
- DMT’s propriety knit technology is not only truly revolutionary, but features across their full range, all the way from the highest level down to their entry level models. This means it offers ALL cyclists for the first time, whatever their level of riding, a shoe that fits as comfortably as a glove!
- Engineered 3D Knit features a multi-layer, once piece construction which flexes and conforms to the individual shape of each rider’s foot, offering a truly comfortable and customised fit.
- Mapping technology has been used to design the different integrated structures within the knit, insuring perfect support for the foot across all areas. The upper wraps around the foot without compressing it in any way
- DMT Knit is not only incredibly lightweight, but it is also highly breathable, wicking moisture away from your feet, much like the fabric of your cycling jersey works to keep you dry when you are riding hard.
- No seams, no excess material & no stitching = no pressure points
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.