DMT KR0 Giro Road Shoes
In stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The KR0 is the next generation of knitted footwear.
To celebrate DMT’s partnership as the official shoe brand of the prestigious Grand Tour race, the Giro d’Italia, DMT have launched this Limited Edition version of their range-topping KR0 road shoe. Featuring all of the comfort and performance of the KR0 in a special edition featuring the Maglia Rosa colour.
Light, fast, and extremely comfortable, the KR0 represents the pinnacle of performance, improving on all the best features of DMT knit footwear. DMT’s proprietary knit technology outclasses its competitors in every aspect including weight, fit and comfort.
The KR0 has been developed in collaboration with World Tour riders including Elia Viviani. It offers incredible comfort that will forever change how you think about cycling shoes. The light, breathable, proprietary Engineered 3D Knit construction eliminates pressure points, fits like a glove and is super breathable. It features a super supportive, all-new anatomic carbon SL outsole which provides race winning energy transfer.
Trying on a pair of DMT knit shoes will completely change the way that you think of cycling footwear. Light, less bulky, excellent fit, superior breathability and fast drying. With no compromise between fit and support thanks to the slightly elastic construction, DMT’s goal is that you forget that you are even wearing shoes on your next ride.
This is the ideal shoe for you if you are looking for a top level, incredibly lightweight road shoe which offers perfect fit and optimum power transfer.
“The KR0 is the lightest, best fitting and most comfortable shoe that I have every used. The use of knit technology on the KR1 was a revolution, the KR0 is an evolution, it is perfect. The new Outsole increases stiffness and breathability.” – Elia Viviani
The Benefits of DMT Knit:
- DMT's propriety knit technology is not only truly revolutionary, but features across their full range, all the way from the highest level down to their entry level models. This means it offers ALL cyclists for the first time, whatever their level of riding, a shoe that fits as comfortably as a glove!
- Engineered 3D Knit features a multi-layer, once piece construction which flexes and conforms to the individual shape of each rider’s foot, offering a truly comfortable and customised fit.
- Mapping technology has been used to design the different integrated structures within the knit, insuring perfect support for the foot across all areas. The upper wraps around the foot without compressing it in any way
- DMT Knit is not only incredibly lightweight, but it is also highly breathable, wicking moisture away from your feet, much like the fabric of your cycling jersey works to keep you dry when you are riding hard.
- No seams, no excess material & no stitching = no pressure points
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.