Added to your cart
Subtotal: ( items in your cart)
Kalas Motion Z2 Membrane Jacket
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Every cyclist knows how unpredictable the weather can be in spring or autumn. For this reason, we have come up with a jacket made from a lightweight, three-layer membrane. W&W Mission Flow provides protection against low temperatures and the elements. Thanks to detachable sleeves this jacket can be easily transformed into a gilet, giving you two garments for the price of one.
The underarm panels are made from Power Lycra which ensures added elasticity and breathability. A silicone elastic waistband prevents the jacket from riding-up during cycling and the long underlaid zipper will protect you from the cold while it’s top overlap delivers greater comfort under your chin. The three-compartment rear pocket offers ample storage with easy access to your stowed items.
The jacket comes with a detachable inner waterproof pouch that can be used to keep your valuables safe and dry. This attaches to a carabiner clip inside the pocket to prevent your valuables from falling out. There are reflective tabs either side of the rear pocket for increased visibility. The jacket also has reflective elements to the rear for increased visibility
- Lightweight three-layer membrane material.
- Detachable sleeves transform this jacket to a gilet, giving two garments for the price of one.
- Underarm panels in Power Lycra ensuring elasticity and breathability.
- Silicone elastic waistband to prevent your top from riding up.
- Long underlaid zipper to protect against cold air and top overlap for increased comfort.
- Three-compartment pyramid shaped rear pocket provides large volume with easy access to stowed items with small opening for cable access.
- Inner removable waterproof pouch for keeps your valuables dry with carabiner clip inside pocket to prevent valuables from falling out.
- Reflective elements positioned on both sides of the rear of the jacket for increased visibility.
- Regular Fit
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.