Added to your cart
Subtotal: ( items in your cart)
Alpinestars Alps 8.0 V2 MTB Jersey
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The athletic fit Alps 8.0 v2 Jersey is constructed from an advanced poly-fabric with a cellulose fibre (manila hemp and bio-degradable poly-fabric) treatment engineered for the optimal blend of light weight, moisture-wicking and performance.
Equipped with Jacquard underarm inserts for maximum ventilation, this jersey is cut longer in the rear for greater coverage in the riding position, and is available in two versions: Long and Short Sleeve.
- Constructed from an advanced mixed poly-textile for improved durability.
- Fabric features a quick-drying treatment for comfort and improved anti-bacterial performance.
- Main shell incorporates four-way stretch fibres for excellent levels of flex, comfort and fit.
- Ergonomic collar design for enhanced rider comfort.
- Mesh panel inserts on the underarms for high levels of inner ventilation.
- Elongated lower back panel helps maintain fit in various riding positions.
- YKK zippered back pocket for safe and secure storage of essentials.
- Cellulose fibre construction: Cellulose fibre is as light as plume, but has only two thirds of cotton’s weight, while being durable (as tough as linen).
- Cellulose fibre produces no fluff or cotton dust, making it the perfect option for riders who suffer with allergies or sensitive skin.
- Cellulose fibre delivers exceptional moisture wicking properties allowing it to absorb excess moisture from the skin quickly; perfect for the rigors of All Mountain riding.
- High breathability: The hollow fibre structure of cellulose fibre adjusts to moisture and temperature, keeping riders cooler for longer.
- High protection against UV: The structure of manila hemp and the weaving method used combine to effectively protect against 97 per cent of UV rays.
- Cellulose fibre is environmentally friendly and bio-degradable. With an initial growth period of 12-25 months, it can be harvested every three to eight months.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.