Add to Wishlist
Other customers purchased instead
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
IT LOOKS BACK WHILE YOU RIDE AHEAD
This rearview radar with camera and tail light continuously records your ride1. Plus, it detects vehicles approaching from behind and displays on your compatible Garmin device.
The built-in camera continuously records and automatically saves footage if it detects an incident.
Reliable rearview radar lets you ride like you know what’s coming.
Control the camera right from your Garmin device, and access footage via the Varia™ smartphone app.
This compact device is easy to mount and fits most bikes.
Flex camera and tail light settings to maximise battery life.
Get up to 6 hours of battery life with radar, tail light in day flash and camera recording.
Keep an eye on what’s behind you.
- The integrated camera records what’s behind you at up to 1080p/30 fps. So you can ride with peace of mind, knowing you’ll capture clear footage if anything out of the ordinary is detected.
AUTOMATIC INCIDENT CAPTURE
- Rest assured, this tiny camera has your back. It can detect if an incident occurs and automatically saves footage before, during and after the event.
WORKS WITH THE VARIA APP
- Use this smartphone app to easily access your footage, transfer videos or customise camera settings such as data overlays.
- Varia™ RCT715 has rearview radar that provides visual and audible alerts for vehicles approaching from behind up to 140 metres away.
MULTIPLE PAIRING OPTIONS
- Pair and control the built-in camera with your Edge® bike computeror compatible smartphone as well as select Garmin wearables.
THIRD-PARTY APP COMPATIBLE
- When used with a compatible smartphone, Varia™ RCT715 integrates with your favourite apps, such as Ride with GPS and more, to overlay your maps with rearview radar alerts.
- Alert motorists to your presence as soon as possible with daylight visibility up to 1 mile.
- Easily mount this sleek, compact device on the seatpost of almost any bicycle. The vertical design allows for leg clearance and a perfectly comfortable ride.
- Stay powered for your longer rides with up to 4 hours of battery life with radar and tail light on solid high or night flash, 5 hours on solid low and and 6 hours on day flash — all with camera recording at 1080p.
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 4.2″ x 1.7″ x 1.3″ (106.5 x 42.0 x 31.9 mm)
- Weight: 5.2 oz (147.0 g)
- Light modes: Solid, peloton, night flash, day flash
- Lumens: 20 solid, 8 peloton, 29 night flash, 65 day flash
- Camera modes: Continuous, off, radar-activated
- Camera settings: 1080p/720p, with 30 FPS
- Battery life: 4 hours solid, 5 hours peloton, 3 hours night flash, 6 hours day flash (all with 1080p recording)
- ANT+®: Yes (radar, bike lights)
- BLE: Yes (radar, camera control)
- Wi-Fi®: Yes (local network only)
- Water Rating: IPX7
- Viewing angle: 220°
- 16 GB SD card included
- Onboard accelerometer to automatically lock footage on incident detection
- Camera control of Garmin Edge® and select wearables
- Varia™ App provides convenient radar display, camera control and video transfer
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
I'm an ultra road cyclist so safety is my #1 priority. I have a Garmin Edge 1040 Solar and these sync perfectly. The app for viewing the video loop is easy to access as well.
I shouldn't have bought it
Pretty hard to synchronize with an iPhone via the Varia ap. Pretty hard to get the picture on the iPhone. I bought it to see the traffic behind me. The radar works well but the camera isn't worth it... Keep your money for a good mirror!