Deuter Trans Alpine 24L Backpack
Usually despatched within 2 weeks.
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Our favourite all-rounder has reinvented itself! The Trans Alpine is now slimmer, more modern and more versatile… wherever you take it! The mesh compartment on the front is great for carrying not only a helmet but also equipment, shopping and much more. The mobile phone pocket is easy to reach without have to take off the backpack. The front and base compartments are easily accessible thanks to large zipped openings and have organisers for a clear view of the content. The Trans Alpine will be your favourite for years to come thanks to the three fabric zones on the back and the centrally attached hip fins with an auto-compress system for a compact fit.
- easily accessible zipped compartment for smartphones or credit card on the rear side
- outstanding ventilation and a compact, stable fit to the back thanks to the Airstripes system with adaptable stays
- firm, sturdy fit through centralised hip fins attached to the padding with Auto Compress System and Pull-Forward adjustment
- large zipped front pocket with organiser and internal compartment for valuables
- three fabric zones for optimum comfort: soft on the shoulder straps, airy on the back padding and smooth in the hip zone
- divisible main compartment
- rain cover with loop for safety light and reflective print
- ergonomically designed, Soft-Edge shoulder straps
- wide mesh hip fins with zipped mesh pockets
- load adjustment straps
- versatile, elasticated front pocket for helmet, jacket, etc
- compression straps
- 3M reflectors around the circumference
- slot pocket
- pump holder
- elasticated side pockets
- reflecting flashing light holder
- hydration system compatible
- SOS label
- Material: Deuter-Ripstop 210 / Macro Lite 210
Deuter Ripstop 330
This technical 330-denier Nylon material is the perfect balance between durability at minimal weight. Thicker reinforcing threads woven into it give it that Ripstop look and technical shiny surface. Top quality PU coating. Exclusively used for the Aircontact models.
high density woven polyamide 420 denier fabric with high strength and lightweight makes it especially suitable for Trans Alpine and Aircontact packs. PU coating. Shiny finish.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Usually despatched within 2 weeks..
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.