Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
PWR Trail is a modular bike light. But it's not JUST another bike light. Not only is it a high powered bike light, but simply take the product apart and you have much more. A lighthead and a PWR Bank to charge devices that is also the battery for all products in the PWR range.
- BATTERY INDICATOR - Hate it when you run out of battery with no warning? That'll never happen with PWR Trail, with 4 built in battery indicator lights. Tap the bottom of the light to activate the battery indicator. 4 lights = fully charged, 2 lights = half charged etc.
- EASY TO MOUNT & USE - This light can be mounted on top or below your handlebars, directly under your Garmin, or on your helmet. It comes with a side mount and shim that fits handlebars 22.2-38.1mm diameter. Once mounted, using PWR Trail is a breeze. It's a simple twist-head operation to turn light on & off and to scroll through light modes.
- CHARGE YOUR DEVICES - Press the red button to release the lighthead, and use the PWR bank to charge your phone, GoPro, cycle computer or other device. 1 hour riding @1000 lumens means you can top up charge your iPhone by 75%. Charge your PWR Trail using the included micro USB cable, charge time is 3.5 hours.
- WIDE BEAM & CUSTOMISABLE MODES - PWR Trail outputs a max 1100 lumens, and can run for up to 300 hours on Eco Flash Mode. Its elliptical beam gives broader, bright road coverage. It comes with 6 pre-programmed modes, and you can program the light to suit your needs with Modemaker. You can control brightness, adjust runtimes and add new light modes.
- Dimensions - H: 128mm x W: 35mm x L:35mm.
- Weight - 230 grams.
- Lumens - 1100.
- Run Time - Eco Flash - 250 Hours. Max - 1.7 Hours
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Frequently Bought Together
from $122.98Add both to cart
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Light good bracket bad
The light is great. I pray for a company to make a better bracket for this light. They made a super sturdy amazing light and then ffinished it by only offering a flimsy plastic mount which I know will break. It rattles like mad.
Very happy with this light. I ride in the countryside at night so lumination key. I don’t want battery packs/wires and this light has the lumens and battery life to keep me on the road and avoiding the obstacles. As the sun comes up the changing of modes to one about being seen (strobes) is very easy with the twist adjustment. Simple with gloves on. Can change modes by plugging it into the computer to alter brightness etc if that’s your thing. Recommend.
Best in class!
If you want the best light possible for your bike this is the one. Most people will never need to use it at full power, it is just way too much light. I do most of my commutes on the trail in the forest and even at half-power and tilted down it is providing more light than I need. Beam is also spread out nicely so both sides and front get enough visibility. Mount is very secure and easy to use. PWR series from KNOG has lots of possible options for reuse of parts, also something to consider. Overall I am very happy with my purchase and would highly recommend this product.
Other customers bought:
Knog PWR Mountain 2000L Front LightRRP $224.99$119.49Save: $105.50