Knog PWR Trail 1100L & Blinder Lightset
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Looking for the perfect Gravel and Trail companion that is perfect for cyclists that are looking to ride harder and roam farther.
Introducing the PWR Trail 1100 and Blinder V Bolt light set. Putting out an impressive 1100 lumens, the PWR Trail is a part of Knog's modular bike light range, meaning you can swap light heads, batteries, and use the PWR bank to charge any device.
Also included free of charge is the PWR Mount, designed to discretely tuck the PWR unit directly under a cycling computer using the GoPro style attachment.
The Blinder V Bolt rear light throws out 100 lumens, and features an integrated USB recharging arm, replaceable silicon straps designed to accommodate any tube size, oh and did we mention its fully waterproof?
PWR Trail Front Light - 1100L
- Battery Indicator - Hate it when you run out of battery with no warning? That'll never happen with PWR Trail, with 4 built in battery indicator lights. Tap the bottom of the light to activate the battery indicator. 4 lights = fully charged, 2 lights = half charged etc.
- Easy to Mount & Use - This light can be mounted on top or below your handlebars, directly under your Garmin, or on your helmet. It comes with a side mount and shim that fits handlebars 22.2-38.1mm diameter. Once mounted, using PWR Trail is a breeze. It's a simple twist-head operation to turn light on & off and to scroll through light modes.
- Charge Your Devices - Press the red button to release the lighthead, and use the PWR bank to charge your phone, GoPro, cycle computer or other device. 1 hour riding @1000 lumens means you can top up charge your iPhone by 75%. Charge your PWR Trail using the included micro USB cable, charge time is 3.5 hours.
- Wide Beam & Customisable Modes - PWR Trail outputs a max 1100 lumens, and can run for up to 300 hours on Eco Flash Mode. Its elliptical beam gives broader, bright road coverage. It comes with 6 pre-programmed modes, and you can program the light to suit your needs with Modemaker. You can control brightness, adjust runtimes and add new light modes.
Blinder V Light Bolt
- Weight: 40g
- 100% Waterproof: Rating of IP67
- 100 Lumens
- 2 Animated light pattern designs to pick from: Bolt & Traffic
- Shaped to fit both standard and aero post
- 8 Lighting modes:
- Steady On - High
- Steady On - Low
- Low Flash
- High Flash
- Fading Flash
- Pulse Flash
- Accelerating Flash
- Eco Flash.
- Replaceable Silicone straps for tool less attachment.
- Recharged via standard USB means no requirement for single use batteries, recharged from flat in 5.5 hours.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.