Knog PWR Rider + Redcap Set - Black
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The PWR Rider Duo are a 'duo'; of a 12 lumen rear and 450 lumen front bike light that can also be used as a power bank. Includes the option program your own brightness and runtime, then use your remaining battery to charge your devices.
The front light outputs in an elliptical beam for broader, brighter road coverage; has a 2 hr runtime at max 450 lumens and 4 smart battery indicator LEDs to let the rider know how much charge is left in the light.
The two Charger lights come with 5 pre-programmed modes, just in case you haven't yet discovered the ModeMaker app. The PWR Rider will last 2 hours at 450 lumens, and for those with stamina, will run at 200 lumens for 5 hours.
- Elliptical beam - Elliptical front light beam for wide view works with spot beam for intense light in front of front wheel.
- Narrow Beam - Rear light features a narrow beam for day & night visibility.
- Programs your modes - The ModeMaker app lows you to design the modes for any PWR bike light. Simply plug in your light, then select and tailor modes from the menu. You can do things such as control brightness, adjust runtimes and add new light modes.
- Charge your devices - Rear of the light is a USB rechargeable power bank. Use this to charge your phone, GoPro or cycle computer on the go. 1 hour riding @450 lumens means you can top up charge your iPhone by 35%. Charge time 3.5 hours.
- Light output: 450 Lumens (Front) / 12 Lumens (Rear).
- Power Bank: 2200 mAh.
- Dimensions: 122 x 30mm ∅.
- Weight: 115g (Excludes mount & Redcap).
- Battery indicator.
- CNC Machined.
- Programmable modes.
- USB rechargable.
- Water resistant when cap is on.
- Helmet mount also works with GoPro®.
Fitting your new light to your bike: Place your light on the handle bar with knog logo on strap facing forward. There are two holes to choose from depending on your bar diameter.
Using the button: To turn on press and hold on/off button until the light turns on. To turn off press and hold the button until the light switches off. To change modes once the light is on, a short press of the button changes modes.
Charging your lights: PWR Commuter and PWR Rider use a micro USB input to charge. Find this under the end cap. Press RED button to release cap.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.