Knog Blinder Road 400 Front Light
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The Blinder ROAD 400 is the performance light for the ultimate road cyclist. Packing 400 lumens of light and using two of the latest high-intensity LUMILEDS LEDS ensures roads and paths are flooded with light, no matter where you ride.
With incredible power / weight ratio and dual + constant flash modes, you won't find another light like this.
- Dimensions: 53x30x75mm
- Weight: 105g
- Materials: UV-resistant industrial grade silicone rubber body and strap. Polycarbonate housing. PMMA Lens. Anodised aluminium heat sink. Anodised aluminium fascia and solid stainless steel MIM latch.
- LEDs: 2 x Lumileds Luxeon Z ES
- Battery: Integrated rechargeable Lithium Polymer.
- Peak brightness: 400 Lumens
- 11 Light modes: 1. Narrow Low Beam, 2. Narrow Medium Beam, 3. Narrow High Beam, 4. Wide Low Beam, 5. Wide Medium Beam, 6. Wide High Beam, 7. Dual Low Beam, 8. Dual Medium Beam, 9. Dual High Beam, 10. Alternating LEDs Flashing, 11. 1 LED Steady/1 LED flashing
- Run-time (steady): Low - 7hr, High - 2hrs.
- Run-time (flash): Alternating Flash - 9hrs, Steady Flash - 4.5hrs
- Waterproof: 100% Waterproof and Dustproof to IP67.
- Beam angles (degrees): Narrow - 15°, Wide - 22°, Dual - 15°/22°
- Lens: Two high precision, injection moulded TIR collimating lenses provide a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate you and the path ahead.
- Visible to 1000+ metres
- Integrated lithium polymer battery with on board battery protection circuit. Rechargeable via built in USB plug and extension cable (included). This saves using about 600 AAA Alkaline batteries during the light's lifetime.
- Constant current drive technology maintains consistent brightness throughout specified run-time.
- Integrated USB plug is waterproof and designed not be damaged by exposure.
- 5 hour charge time
- Replaceable straps for tool-less attachment, 1 x Short (for ├©22-28mm) 1 x Long (for ├©29-35mm)
- Button: New longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of your light. Short presses switch modes continuously. Similarly, the light is switched off with a long button push off (0.5sec).
- Low battery indicator
- Thermal management automatically regulates the light output for optimum performance when the bike is stationary and in motion.
- Accessories: USB Extension Cord, Helmet Mount Kit.
- Tested against dropping, corrosion, UV, electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, as well as cycle testing and CE certification.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Frequently Bought Together
from $100.48Add both to cart
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.