Knog Blinder Road 250 Lightset - Black
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The Blinder Road twinpack are Hi-powered bike lights specifically designed for road cycling. Delivering a colossal 250 lumen beam of light at the front and 70 lumens at the rear, they're the first Blinder lights of their kind to give riders 100% visibility and freedom at night, all from a super-compact, super-light, USB rechargeable, waterproof, integrated silicone package.
- Dimensions: Front: 53x56x82mm, Rear: 27x75x35mm
- Weight: Front: 75g, Rear:75g
- Materials: UV-resistant industrial grade silicone rubber body and strap. Polycarbonate housing. PMMA Lens. Anodised aluminium heat sink. Anodised aluminium fascia and solid stainless steel MIM latch.
- LEDs: Front: 2 x Lumileds Luxeon Z-ES, Rear: 1 x CREE XB-D, 3 x Super bright LEDs
- Battery: Integrated rechargeable Lithium Polymer.
- Peak brightness: Front: 250 Lumens, Rear: 70 Lumens
- Front Light Modes: Total of 8 light modes: Narrow, High, Dual Beam & Flash in both High and Low.
- Rear Light Modes: Total of 5 Light modes: 1. Steady, 2. Fast flash, 3. Linear flash, 4. Steady 2 LEDs, 5, Eco flash
- Run Times (Front): Narrow Beam; 1-2 hours, Wide Beam; 1-2 hours; Dual Beam; 2-3 hours, Flashing; 3-6 hours.
- Run times (Rear): 3.5 hours in Steady mode, 4 hours in Fast, 5 hours in Chaser, 13 hours in Peloton Mode and 20 hours in Eco-Flash.
- Waterproof: 100% Waterproof and Dustproof to IP67.
- Beam angles (degrees): Front: Narrow - 15°, Wide - 22°, Dual - 15°/22°, Rear: Narrow - 22°, Wide - 80°
- Front Lens: Two high precision, injection moulded TIR collimating lenses
- Rear Lens: 1 x TIR Collimating Lens, 3 x Spherical dome lenses.
- Visible to 1000+ metres
- Integrated lithium polymer battery with on board battery protection circuit. Rechargeable via built in USB plug and extension cable (included). This saves using about 600 AAA Alkaline batteries during the light's lifetime.
- Constant current drive technology maintains consistent brightness throughout specified run-time.
- Integrated USB plug is waterproof and designed not be damaged by exposure.
- 5 hour charge time
- Replaceable straps for tool-less attachment. Rear: 1 x Short (for 22-27mm) 1 x Med (for 27-32mm) 1 x Long (for 32mm+). Front: 1 x Short (for 22-28mm) 1 x Long (for 29-35mm)
- Button: New longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of your light. Short presses switch modes continuously. Similarly, the light is switched off with a long button push off (0.5sec).
- Low battery indicator
- Tested against dropping, corrosion, UV, electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, as well as cycle testing and CE certification.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.