Deuter Race Exp Air 17L Backpack
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
This sleek, technical backpack is engineered for quick day tours with minimal baggage. If you need to take that little bit more with you, it has practical volume expansion options. Deuter Aircomfort back system effectively prevents heat build-up or sweaty backs.
- now with airy mesh shoulder straps
- easily adjustable chest strap
- fold-away helmet flap
- front pocket with zipped valuables pocket
- wet laundry compartment
- mesh side pockets
- 3M reflectors at front, sides and back loop for safety light
- rain cover.
Aircomfort flexlite system features:
- Anatomically formed shoulder straps with perforated foam and large-celled 3D AirMesh lining to make them airy.
- Twin-frame construction gives the Aircomfort Flexlite System its special lightweight properties at the same time as guaranteeing excellent flexibility and ergonomic fit. The secret lies in the combination of complimentary round and flat spring steel frame profiles. It easily follows body movements and transfers the load perfectly to the hip fins. It also gives the back mesh a stable tensioned platform for the patented Deuter 3-sided ventilation system.
- Load adjustor straps enable exact backpack positioning.
- Anatomically shaped, sturdy hip fins transfer the load to the hips. Perorated foam and oversized cell 3D AirMesh lining provide additional ventilation.
Hexlite 100Hexlite 100
Extremely lightweight Ripstop Polyamide fabric with textured structure. The 100 version of the fabric is used for ultra lightweight backpacks such as the Spectro series. The reinforcement fibres woven into the fabric increase the tear strength and add stability to this thin fabric. PU coating inside.
Deuter Ripstop 330Deuter Ripstop 210
Ultra-tight weave, hard wearing 210 Denier Nylon. Recognisable by the very technical, shiny surface incorporating tough Ripstop threads. This lightweight and extremely robust fabric is perfectly suited to the manufacture of lightweight products. Top quality PU coating. This highly technical material is used for lightweight Alpine and Trekking models.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.