BackCountry Mutherload Strap
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The NEW Mutherload maximises all the benefits of our dual-shockcord retention system with the versatility and adjustability to mount what you want, where you want it, anywhere on your frame. This strap will flat out stick like "poo to shoe" over the most demanding XC/Enduro race courses and trails anywhere.
Super lightweight and constructed with rugged materials, you have two choices on how you can have your strap built-up. You can go with our bomber thick sliced Hypalon (in black only) or you can choose to go in style with over 50 patterns and colours to choose from...your call.
To Load: Simply centre the tube on the grip-strip and pull the dual shockcords up and over the ends of the tube to lock it down...flip it over and slide in your choice of inflation, multi-tool or levers.
To Mount: Frame your bundle where you want it with the tube and shock cords facing the frame. Feed the slack end through the contoured loop and reef.
Sized to fit a standard 26", 27.5" or 29" tube by itself or with 1-2 16g cartridges, 1-2 20g cartridges, 1-2 25g cartridges, multi-tool, mini pump, levers or whatever combo you want.
- Quickly and easily mounts anywhere on your frame.
- Adjusts to accommodate frames as small as 4" in circumference (think steel frame) all the way up to a 9" circumference carbon frame.
- 1" width easily fits in tight spaces.
- Unique design maximises grip quotient to keep your precious cargo from hula hooping.
- No more juggling, rubber bands or one handed cinching. Our proprietary dual shockcord preload-strap keeps your tubes, levers, inflation more tightly bound to keep your goodies from falling on the ground during installation.
- Heavy duty Bartacks used on all shockcord stress points.
- Intuitive on/off design.
- Picker free and won't snag shorts.
- Sewn with #92 industrial UV and rot resistant bonded polyester thread.
- Clean up is easy, hose off or throw in the wash.
- Built in Bozeman, MT USA.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.