Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Scicon Aerotech Evolution TSA Bike Box - Black - Team Trek Factory Racing Edition
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
If you have spent a significant amount of money on your bike and you intend to travel abroad, it’s definitely worth investing in a decent bike box.
We have you covered with the AeroTech Evolution TSA™, simply the best hard shell bike case available and has been for over 25 years.
Developed with and tested by professional road cycling team Trek-Segafredo. Riders with great overseas travel like Ryder Hesjedal from Canada, Fumiyuki Beppu from Japan, Jack Bobridge from Australia and Peter Stetina from the USA and Julián David Arredondo from Colombia, rely on the safety of the AeroTech Evolution TSA to protect their Trek team bikes. And for all Trek bike owners, this version of the Scicon AeroTech Evolution TSA is customized with Trek Factory Racing branding.
The AeroTech Evolution TSA™ bike case is your lightweight travel solution, providing you with best protection and comfort of handling.
It’s easy to pack your bike yourself
- The AeroTech Evolution TSA™ comes with all the necessary protection you need to pack your bike.
- When you receive your bike bag the first time, register the product online and you’ll automatically receive an email with a walk-through instruction video manual.
- There are only few tools you require to pack your bike inside the AeroTech Evolution TSA™ bike box. A pedal spanner, a set of Allen keys and some tape to mark your seat post height.
Engineered and Designed In Italy
Developed and engineered in Italy, the AeroTech Evolution TSA™ is one of the lightest and robust bike cases available. The use of a patented super high impact ABS composite, developed to meet only the highest demands in respect of protection and design, offers superior mechanical properties while keeping the weight at only 12kg.
Dedicated Storage Space
The AeroTech Evolution TSA™ has been developed around the geometry of race bikes and has a dedicated space for all bike components. Integrated wheel chambers protect your wheel set. A secured and detachable component bag holds space for the seat post, pedals, skewers and tools. The padded upholstery protects your bike frame like a cushion.
Suspended Frame System (SFS)
The clever Suspended Frame System (SFS), holds your bike frame firmly in place, providing extra stability and safety, just like a car’s seatbelt. Included tube pads absorb shock and avoid abrasion.
Reinforced Travel Sentry® approved TSA key locks ensure the safety of the bike as well as access to the bike case to customs authorities in the USA.
Integrated Seat Post Ready
The design of the bike case allows reversing the frame inside the case to accommodate bike frames with integrated seat post extensions.
- Remove any accessories from your bike, like a GPS unit and bottles. Any loose items in the bike bag can scratch or damage your bike frame.
- If you have electronic gears, remove the battery and store it in your hand luggage.
- Carry your helmet, pedals, shoes and GPS in your hand luggage. Should the delivery of the bike bag be delayed, you could always switch to a rental bike.
- Carry your helmet, pedals, shoes and GPS in your hand luggage. Should the delivery of the bike box be delayed you could always switch to a rental bike.
- Always inspect your luggage immediately upon receipt at your destination and report damages immediately to the airline.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.