Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Buzz Rack Moose 3 Bike Tow Ball Carrier - Black
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
MOOSE is a simple, light and reliable 2 arms bike carrier that fits any 50mm tow ball. Good design, good quality to safely transport up to 3 bicycles.
- Cradles and rubber straps help position and secure the bikes.
- Arms can easily fold when not in use.
- Complete rack tilts down for boot access.
- Strong, easy to use locking system to fit any ISO 50mm tow ball.
- These carriers are supplied ready to go; no assembly work is required.
- The patented conical tow ball clamp fits onto all 50mm diameter tow balls, even the ones which don't meet BS standards with e.g. rough casting around the tow ball neck.
- Fitting is a matter of spinning a hand-turning wheel, a really quick, easy and ergonomically satisfactory thing to do. Turn the key in the tightening wheel and the carrier is then locked to the tow ball. Additional tensioning of a Nyloc nut is sometimes required (spanner supplied), depending on the tow ball, to make sure the carrier is firm.
- It's fine engineering, and strong - the Moose has been TÜV approved to the proposed ISO standard R18-904-4, a standard some way tougher than current requirements.
- Tilting is a safe single-handed operation, even with the bikes fitted. The Moose 3 tilts to allow access to the boot on most cars. If you have a van or an MPV with a vertical tailgate, and you want to be able to access the boot with the bikes loaded, we recommend the Atera STRADA DL3.
- The bike frame holders need to be adjusted on the support arms first time out - distances between bikes may vary - before being tightened in place (tool supplied). They have properly padded cradles and easily adjusted rubber straps.
- The support arms are 28cm apart, centre to centre, a distance which will suit the majority of modern frames.
- Two top quality 200cm safety straps are also provided (buckles sewn not crimped). One of these should be threaded through all the bike wheels to prevent swaying and friction damage - it's up to you to provide any extra protection required - and the other should be passed through all the bike frames and then looped around the carrier.
- The bike holder arms should be moved from the horizontal to the vertical for storage, or when the vehicle is parked up.
- Dimensions: 84.5cm high from the centre of the ball and 55.0cm deep from ball centre.
- Weight: 8.5kg.
- Max load capacity: 45kg
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.