Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Through long rides, up challenging climbs and training efforts your legs and muscles take a lot of strain and often need a helping hand in their recovery.
As well as being the perfect complement to our chamois cream, our soothing gel can speed up your recovery so you can get back on the bike quicker. Use it as part of your post-ride routine, and self-massage it into sore legs for relief from stiffness and a faster return to full power.
Our specially formulated soothing gel contains a rich blend of oils, vitamins and minerals that combined, are designed to aid recovery and soothe your aching muscles. The gel has been tested extensively after long endurance days in the saddle, and by the pros after elite UCI races, so we’re confident it will give your legs the relief they deserve.
Formulated using natural ingredients and no stinging alcohol, VeloSkin soothing gel has anti-inflammatory properties to reduce swelling and speed up the healing and recovery process, while providing relief in the interim. It’s suitable for men and women and all skin types.
Applying liberally to your muscles will provide instant relief as well as fast-tracking your recovery, but be mindful to avoid sensitive or broken skin. If you require even deeper relief, consider using our soothing gel for massage too.
We pack each tin of soothing gel with goodness, including:
- Menthol - increases blood flow to the skin to speed up healing
- Aloe Vera - Used for centuries as an anti-inflammatory
- Coconut oil - The fatty acids from coconut oil work to condition the skin
- Jojoba oil - Boosts collagen to help hold the skin together
- Raspberry seed oil - Delivers antioxidants to protect and repair
- Argan oil - Quickly absorbed, this oil is bursting with Vitamin E to act as a great moisturiser
- Cucumber oil - An essential oil included for its ability to cool and soothe
- Wheat protein - Gently works to increase skin strength
- Kelimillet - An essential amino acid offering protection against irritation
- Shea butter - Nourishing, luxurious, healing. Perfect for tired skin.
- Please note this product contains menthol and should not be used on broken or damaged skin.
Size - 150ml(e)
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.