Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Kinesis Tripster AT Disc Adventure Bike
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Kinesis Bikes UK adventure defining Tripster AT gravel bike is now available as a limited edition complete bike.
The Kinesis Tripster AT takes our years of experience gained with the now legendary Tripster ATR and our range of championship winning cyclocross bikes, to create a bike capable of almost all terrains and adventures.
During the development of the Tripster AT all terrain bike we also worked closely with the late Mike Hall in the design process and gained from Mike’s knowledge and love of long distance, multi-terrain riding. The final production model features a number of enhancements thanks to Mike’s input and you can see this referenced on the frame graphics.
New to the Kinesis Tripster AT is the Columbus Futura Cross fork. Columbus have been making headway into the premium carbon fork market recently and the newly launched Futura Cross fork is the perfect partner to our Tripster AT frame. The Columbus Futura fork is fitted with a ‘flip-chip’ to allow adjustment of the rake of the fork between 47mm and 52mm. Where you place the chip will depend on how you like your Tripster to handle. As a starting point we recommend that if you have a smaller frame and/or are loaded for bike packing, then you will benefit from a longer wheelbase, and so place the chip in the 52mm position.
The Kinesis Tripster AT bike is fitted with our renowned Kinesis Crosslight wheelset, which have been designed in mind for punishing ‘cross courses, all day gravel epics and bike packing adventures. The Crosslight wheels are fitted with Schwalbe’s G-One All Round 38c gravel tyres, and are mounted to the frame using our GW Switch Lever axle system.
We have finished the Tripster AT adventure bike with components from legendary manufacturer Ritchey. The handlebar is their popular EvoMax Comp, whilst the seat post and handlebar stem are from their Comp range.
The groupset is the always dependable Sram 1x system, using a combination of Sram Rival 1 and Apex 1. Gear ratios are low with an 11-42 cassette and a 40t chainring, giving you even more than a 1 to 1 ratio for loaded climbing
Commute on it, ride bridleways and gravel with it, go bike packing on it, ride across continents on it. The Tripster AT all terrain bike will take all of this in its stride and more.
The AT bike will be delivered 95% built:
- The front wheel needs fitting (rotor is attached to the front wheel).
- You’ll need to align the front brake.
- Handlebars need fitting to the stem (the stem comes fitted with a positive rise, and all 3x10mm spacers under the stem).
- The bar tape needs fitting (bar end plugs are in the separate box).
- Seatpost needs fitting (saddle attached to post).
- The pedal washers are tied to the crank arms.
- The Kinesis Tripster AT bike has been PDI checked prior to packing, however we recommend you completing a full PDI before your first ride.
Also the Tripster AT bike comes with some spares and parts in a separate box, in the bike box:
- Bar tape and end plugs
- Wheel reflectors.
- Spoke guard.
- Front and rear reflectors.
- Frame Di2 cable port.
- Frame cable blanking port.
- Tubeless valves (please note, supplied Schwalbe G-One tyres are not tubeless ready).
- Fork flip chip torx key.
- Front brake caliper spacers (for turning the flip chip to the reverse position).
- Colour: Sunburst (Neon Gloss)
- Frame: Kinesis AT 7046 Double Butted Kinesium
- Fork: Columbus Futura Cross
- Headset: Kinesis Sealed Cartridge ACB Bearings
- Shift Levers: SRAM Apex 1
- Rear Mech: SRAM Rival 1 Long Cage
- Chain: SRAM PC1110 with POWERLOCK
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM BB GXP
- Brakes: SRAM Apex 1 HYD 160mm Rotors
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1130 POWERGLIDE 11-42
- Crankset: SRAM Apex 1 XSYNC 40t S(51):170mm M(54):172.5mm L(57):172.5mm XL(60):175mm
- Wheelset: Kinesis Crosslight V5 Tubeless compatible
- Tyre: Schwalbe G-One All Round Race Guard 700x38c
- Seatpost: Ritchey Aluminium
- Handlebar: Ritchey Evomax Comp: 51cm - 40cm//54cm - 42cm//55.5cm - 44cm//57cm - 46cm//60cm - 46cm
- Stem: Ritchey Aluminium: 51cm - 60mm//54cm - 70mm//55.5cm - 80mm//57cm - 90mm//60cm - 100mm
- Bar Tape: Kinesis Superlight Reflective
- Saddle: Selle Italia X3 Black
- Extras: Kinesis GW Switch Lever and Axle system
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.