Kinesis R1 Road Bike
Usually despatched within 2 weeks.
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The R1 is the latest complete bike from Kinesis UK, following on the success of the G2 complete gravel bike and heavily influenced by our award winning Kinesis RTD and 4S road frames. The R1 is a 1x road bike aimed riders of all abilities and experiences.
With the MTB and Cyclocross bikes now firmly entrenched with 1x and the burgeoning Gravel scene going the same way, we’ve seen many road riders experimenting and using 1x Road set ups, including many members of the Kinesis UK Team.
The R1 is aimed at the cyclist craving simplicity, reliability and the capability a 1x drivetrain can offer: in short a bike they can just get on and ride and have fun.
The R1 would make a great everyday road bike with an easy-to-use and easy-to-maintain drivetrain for their commute, their spins into the countryside and their trip to cafe. With this in mind we have specified the R1 with true ride-anywhere gear ratios, more than enough for the steepest climbs and the fastest descent.
We’ve also specified room for a 30c tyre with full mudguards, and mounts for a pannier rack. The R1 features our Kinesis Rider Fit Geometry to give better fit and more consistent handling for a wider range of riders. The smallest size has a semi sloping top tube for greater seat post extension increasing the comfort. Longer reaches (recommended for use with shorter stems) mean there is less toe overlap on the smaller sizes and improves the handling on the larger sizes eliminating the need to run a long stem to achieve the correct fit.
- Colour: Pebble.
- Frame: Kinesis R1 Double Butted Alloy 6061.
- Fork: Kinesis R1 Full UD Carbon.
- Headset: FSA Sealed Bearing No. 42 Integrated Road.
- Shift Levers: SRAM Apex 1 HRD.
- Rear Mech: SRAM Apex 1 Long Cage.
- Chain: SRAM PC1110 with POWERLOCK.
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM BB GXP.
- Brakes: SRAM Apex 1 HYD 160 mm Rotors.
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1130 POWERGLIDE 11-42.
- Crankset: SRAM Apex 1 XSYNC 44t S(51):170 mm M(54):172.5 mm L(57):172.5 mm XL(60):175mm.
- Front Hub: Alloy, Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub, Centre-lock, 12 mm x 100 mm Through Axle.
- Rear Hub: Alloy, Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub, Centre-lock, 12 mm x 142 mm Through Axle.
- Rims: Alex Rims 1.9P Tubeless Compatible.
- Tyre: Schwalbe G-ONE Speed 700x30c Folding.
- Seatpost: Kinesis Alloy 6061 27.2 mm x 350 mm.
- Handlebar: Kinesis Alloy 6061 S(51):42 cm M(54):44 cm L(57):44 cm XL(60):46 cm.
- Stem: Kinesis Alloy 6061 6° Rise S(51):80mm M(54):90mm L(57):90mm XL(60):100mm.
- Bar Tape: Black Cork Bar Tape.
- Saddle: Selle Italia X3 Black.
- Bike Weight: 9.5 kg Complete (Size Large 57 cm)
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Usually despatched within 2 weeks..
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.