Add to Wishlist
Other customers purchased instead
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Zipp’s 454 NSW Tubeless Disc-brake is the ultimate road racing wheelset. This wheel delivers everything the performance cyclist demands. It’s aerodynamically efficient and stable in all wind conditions. What’s more, a wider rim is designed for tubeless tires at lower pressure for reduced rolling resistance and vibration damping, so you’ll lose as little energy as possible out on the road. This wheel is optimized for 28mm tubeless tires for all out speed. The 454 NSW features Zipp’s most advanced technologies. Its undulating 58mm Sawtooth™ rim shape with Hyperfoils™ is our most aerodynamic and stable wheel. The 454 NSW features Zipp’s Total System Efficiency™ (TSE™), our approach at combatting the biggest enemies of speed: wind resistance, gravity, rolling resistance, and vibration losses. And gravity? The 454 NSW Tubeless Disc brake is roughly a pound (more than 400 grams) lighter than its predecessor! Zipp’s use of hookless (straight side) rims in the 454 NSW is integral to Making You Faster. With hookless, the transition between the tire and the rim is more seamless and aero. Zipp’s hookless rims have more efficient resin distribution, which means lighter, stronger wheels. At the center of the 454 NSW is the Cognition V2 Hubset re-engineered with an updated Axial Clutch V2™ mechanism for quicker engagement, lower friction, and improved durability.
- Cognition hubset rolls efficiently whether you are pedaling or coasting with Axial Clutch V2™ technology
- The 454 NSW Tubeless Disc brake is roughly a pound (more than 400 grams) lighter than its predecessor!
- TSE™ for greater efficiency and reduced rolling resistance
- Sawtooth™ rim with Hyperfoil™ nodes and HexFin™ ABLC dimple pattern for top aero and crosswind-stability performance with an undulating 53/58mm rim depth
- Zipp graphics applied using Zipp’s ImPress™ direct-print technology
- XDR™ or SRAM/Shimano driver bodies
- Ships with 12mm front and rear end caps
- Center locking rotor interface. Lockring is included with the wheels
- Campagnolo driver body sold separately
- Lifetime warranty
- Orientation (wheels): Rear
- Size (wheels): 700c
- Rim construction: Carbon – Hookless
- Tire compatibility: Tubeless tires only
- Rim depth: 58mm
- Surface texture: ABLC HexFin
- Brake compatibility: Disc (Center Lock)
- Rim -inside width: 23mm
- Rim profile: Symmetrical
- Rim finish: UD fiber, Impress technology
- Color (Decal): Standard
- Nipple material: Aluminum
- Nipple anti-rotation: Sapim Secure-Loc
- Spoke type: CX-Ray - Black
- Spoke count: 24
- Spoke pattern: 2 Cross
- Hub: Cognition 2
- Driver body type: SRAM/Shimano Road
- Color (hub): Black
- Axle type (Wheels): TA 12x142
- Axle material: Aluminum front & rear
- Bearings: Cartridge - Stainless Steel
- Driver Mechanism: Axial Clutch V2, 54 POE
- Driver body material: Aluminum
- Max tire pressure: 73psi
- Max recommended rider weight: 250lbs
- Spoke Length DS: 248mm
- Spoke Length NDS: 254mm
- Max outside width: 28mm
- Weight: 727g
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is:
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.
Other customers bought:
Campagnolo Bora Ultra WTO 60 Disc Brake Wheelsetfrom $2357.49Save up to: $1155.00
Zipp 404 Firecrest Carbon Tubeless Disc Brake Wheelset$1900.00