Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Mavic Ksyrium UST Disc Wheelset - 2020
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
A well-loved favorite for its overall ride quality, the Ksyrium road wheel has long been considered a smart way to upgrade your bike.
Now that it's available in a disc-brake version with our UST Road Tubeless technology, it's even smarter. For a reasonable price, you get all performance and dependability that go with the Ksyrium name plus the added benefits of tubeless, including less rolling resistance, a smoother ride quality and a reduced risk of punctures.
There's no other road tubeless system that's easier to use. Our UST rims and tires make it simple to change tires, mount and inflate. The wide rims (19mm internal) are optimized for 28mm tires (and still compatible with 25mm), perfect for tackling a variety of road terrain with efficiency and control. Our patented ISM (Inter Spoke Milling) technology reduces weight for fast climbing and instant acceleration. The system is engineered specifically for disc brakes, with plenty of lateral stiffness for precise handling and total axle and freewheel compatibility.
If you're looking for an upgrade that can immediately boost your road bike's performance, look no further.
- Roll faster and smoother with a reduced risk of punctures.
- No tube means no friction, so less rolling resistance and higher speeds.
- Ride with lower tire pressure for smoother ride and a reduced risk of punctures.
- UST system offers a perfect union between tire and wheel, so installation, removal and maintenance are easy.
- Lightweight rims for easier climbing and faster acceleration.
- ISM machined, welded rims.
- 19mm internal rim width for low rolling resistance and extra comfort with 28mm tires.
- Lateral stiffness boosts agility and efficiency.
- Optimized bearing placement.
- Straight-pull bladed double butted spokes deliver optimal stiffness.
- Front axle: 12x100 thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Not compatible with 15mm through axles.
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with included adapters
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear
- Front: Quick release and 12x100 through axle compatible
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360 steel
- Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Nipples: steel, ABS
- Shape: straight pull, flat, double butted
- Material: steel
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Count: 24 front and rear
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.