Added to your cart
Subtotal: ( items in your cart)
Add to Wishlist
Other customers purchased instead
Mavic Ksyrium S 25 Clincher Wheelset
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Trusted Mavic technologies and design, all packaged in a lightweight, durable wheelset with a stunning finish make this a smart upgrade for any road rider.
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies.
- Height: 22 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x19TC Road
- UST tubeless technology
- Fore tapeless tubeless technology
- SUP welding technology
- Internal width: 19 mm
- Tire: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Brake track: UB Control
- Material: Maxtal
- Infinity Hubs
- QRM Auto bearing preload technology
- Instant Drive 360 freewheel technology
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium
- Axle material: aluminium.
- Pair without tyre: 1570 grams
- Front without tyre: 675 grams
- Rear without tyre: 895 grams
- Max. Pressure: see indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the 2
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, it is recommended that the total weight supported by the wheels doesn't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 2 : road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm.
- 11 Speed
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is:
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
i finally decided to give the new generation of mavic wheels. i've had a couple of pairs before and while they were very nice their longevity was not impressive(rims cracking). this pair seems to be quite diffent. the hubs are very smooth and the wheelset feels very stiff and very fast. I received them 3 days ago and i've put 150 miles on them and i'm very pleased. they are rated at 265 lbs.rider and bike and i am right on the limit. I've been riding scirrocos which i'm very happy with but these are much lighter and much faster. shippin from pbk was amazing. I received them from dhl in 3 days! Overall i'm very pleased and i'll further report as i build up mileage. thanks for listening!!!
Bang for buck
Wheel set may not have the sleek look of the next model up, but has all the same spec.Still a classy looking wheel though. Haven't used them yet as I need a Sram Hub. Looking forward to training on them Delivery service was great.