Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Mavic Ksyrium Pro UST Wheelset - 2020
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Equally adept on fast, rolling roads or mountain terrain, the Ksyrium Pro UST gives you all the advantages of our Road Tubeless system including less rolling resistance and a smoother ride quality.
When paired with the new Yksion Pro UST tubeless tires, you get a perfect union between the wheel and tire, ensuring easy, hassle-free installation and removal thanks to our proven UST technology. And no tubes means no friction with the tire, so you roll faster using less energy. You can also lower your tire pressure for a smoother, more compliant ride, even on rough roads, with a reduced risk of punctures.
Beyond the benefits of tubeless, all the other favorite features of this wheel stay the same. A wider rim shape (17mm internally) allows for an 18% increase in air volume for your tires. That extra volume gives you a more controlled and comfortable ride without compromising efficiency.
The Zicral alloy spokes are stiffer, stronger and lighter than traditional stainless steel spokes.
The Isopulse lacing pattern (radial lacing on the drive side) allows a more balanced spoke tension for a stiffer, more stable wheel. Fore drilling creates the strongest possible connection between rim and spokes, increasing stiffness by about 20%. Each part of the rim is precisely machined using just the right amount of material to provide stiffness and strength, while maintaining weight at only 400g. Total wheel weight is about 1420g.
- Roll faster and smoother with a reduced risk of punctures
- With UST Road Tubeless, no tube means no friction. So you experience less rolling resistance and higher speeds.
- UST Road Tubeless lets you ride with lower tire pressure for smoother ride and a reduced risk of punctures
- Our patented UST system offers a perfect union between tire and wheel, so installation, removal and maintenance are easy
- Superlight for fast climbing and instant acceleration
- ISM 4D rim machining makes for the lightest road rims
- Zicral spokes lower weight while maintaining stiffness
- Smooth-riding Yksion Pro UST tires
- Ride with the confidence of a stronger, more durable wheel system
- Fore drilling creates a stronger spoke/rim interface
- Strong oversized Zicral alloy spokes
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, double butted front and rear non drive side
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum
- Lacing: front radial, rear Isopulse
- Count: front 18, rear 20
- Material: Zicral
- Yksion Pro UST
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Casing: 127 TPI
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.