Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The Mavic Ksyrium Pro SL clincher wheelset with wide rims and a high efficiency design for improved ride quality. The large volume GripLink and PowerLink tyres increase comfort, grip and rolling efficiency. Superlight ISM 4D rims feature light and strong Zicral spokes for optimal strength to weight ratio.
- ISM 4D rim machining for a low weight and improved aerodynamics
- GripLink and PowerLink tyres for improved rolling efficiency and grip
- Zicral spokes and fore drilling for increased lateral stiffness
- GripLink tyres are optimised for front use by providing superior grip and added puncture protection
- Isopulse spokes are laced radially on the drive side and crossed 2 on the non-drive side for better spoke tension balance between left and right flanges
- Fore: Stiffer and stronger design. Instead of being drilled, the lower rim bridge is pushed up on the inside, then threaded to allow the spoke nipples to be directly screwed in it, allowing the rim bridge to stay intact
- PowerLink tyres ensure low rolling resistance
- QRM+ (Qualité de Roulements Mavic+): Cartridge bearings are double sealed with C3 internal clearance and feature a micro-adjustability system
- FTS-L (Force Transfer System Light): Reinforces key transmission components
- UB Control (Usiné Brut Control) braking surfaces are precisely CNC machine
- SUP (Soudé Usiné Process) for a stronger and smoother joint
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram
- Tyre 700x25: 210 grams
- Tyre 700x23: 195 grams
- Pair without tyre: 1395 grams
- Front without tyre: 600 grams
- Rear without tyre: 795 grams
- Axle material: aluminium
- Front body: carbon with aluminium flanges
- Rear body: aluminium
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Max. Pressure: 23mm 8.7 bars - 125 psi, 25mm 7.7 bars - 110 psi
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 2 : road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
- Recommended tyre sizes: 21 to 30 mm
- ISM 4D
- Internal width: 15mm
- Height: front 24mm, rear 26 asymmetrical
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- ETRTO size: 622x15C
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- Drilling: Fore
- Brake track: UB Control
- Joint: SUP
- Material: Maxtal
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, front double butted
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminium
- Lacing: front radial, rear Isopulse
- Count: front 18, rear 20
- Material: Zicral
- Dimensions: 23-622 (700x23c) or 25-622 (700x25C)
- Breaker: Front Kevlar, Rear polyamide
- Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear)
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.