Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Mavic Ksyrium Pro Exalith Wheelset - 2020
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
All the best features of the Ksyrium Pro with the added benefit of our exclusive Exalith rim surface treatment. This wheel system delivers incredible versatility and all-rounder capabilities plus stunning looks and braking performance.
Exalith is a special chemical treatment that penetrates deep within the aluminum rim material for multiple benefits. First, the rim is reinforced, notably at the brake track, so there’s very low wear over time. Braking power is greatly improved, reducing stopping distances by up to 20% compared to traditional aluminum rims, in both dry and wet conditions. Specific Exalith brake pads ensure quiet braking and limited wear. The rim has a stunning all-black finish that lasts for thousands of kilometers.
We use Fore drilling to keep the rim light and strong, plus Zicral spokes that are stiffer and lighter than traditional steel spokes. Isopulse lacing improves stability and stiffness under high loads, and a new wider rim (17mm internal width) features ISM 4D technology (Inter Spoke Milling) to further reduce weight to just 405g. Excess material is removed from the lower bridge and sidewalls, so the rim is super light but still strong.
Matching Yksion Pro tires, specifically designed for front and rear use, offer an ideal balance of efficiency, grip and light weight. Made with a supple 127 TPI casing, they weigh only 205g in 25mm. The Ksyrium Pro Exalith system is available with 23mm or 25mm tires.
- Light where it matters with the right aero touch
- ISM 4D rims maintain light weight while improving aerodynamics
- 21mm external width (17mm internal) for improved rolling efficiency and comfort
- Race-ready responsiveness and added control
- Stiff and strong Zicral spokes
- Isopulse lacing front and rear for increased wheel stability
- GripLink front tire for cornering grip, PowerLink rear tire for low rolling resistance
- Better braking performance and rim longevity
- Braking distances proven to be 18% shorter than average in wet or dry conditions
- Reduced rim wear for extra longevity and an all-black look that lasts for thousands of kilometers
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo with optional driver body
- Axle material: aluminum
- Front body: carbon with aluminum flanges
- Rear body: aluminum
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+)
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, double butted front and rear non drive side
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum
- Lacing: front radial, rear Isopulse
- Count: front 18, rear 20
- Material: Zicral
- Breaker: Front Kevlar, Rear polyamide
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear)
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.