Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The Mavic Ksyrium Pro Disc is a disc compatible clincher wheelset with wide rims and a high efficiency design for improved ride quality. The large volume GripLink and PowerLink tyres increase comfort, grip and rolling efficiency. Superlight ISM 4D rims feature light and strong Zicral spokes for optimal strength to weight ratio. The disc brake specific wheelset features 24 spokes front and rear for ideal brake torque distribution.
- 17mm internal rim width for increased air volume
- Zicral spokes and Fore drilling for improved lateral stiffness
- ISM 4D rim machining for superlight rims
- Zicral spokes for low weight, low friction and fast engagement
- 24 spokes front and rear for perfect brake torque distribution
- GripLink tyres are optimised for front use by providing superior grip and added puncture protection
- Isopulse spokes are laced radially on the drive side and crossed 2 on the non-drive side for better spoke tension balance between left and right flanges
- Fore: Stiffer and stronger design. Instead of being drilled, the lower rim bridge is pushed up on the inside, then threaded to allow the spoke nipples to be directly screwed in it, allowing the rim bridge to stay intact
- PowerLink tyres ensure low rolling resistance
- QRM+ (Qualité de Roulements Mavic+): Cartridge bearings are double sealed with C3 internal clearance and feature a micro-adjustability system
- Instant Drive 360 freewheel system is incredibly light and fast to engage with just 9°. The large contactless rubber seal limits friction and a variety of end caps increases versatility.
- SUP (Soudé Usiné Process) for a stronger and smoother joint
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle
- Front axle: 12mm thru axle
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram
- Tyre 700x25: 210 grams
- Pair without tyre: 1595 grams
- Front without tyre: 730 grams
- Rear without tyre: 865 grams
- Front: Quick release, 12 and 15mm through axle compatible
- Rear: convertible to 12mm through axle (135 and 142)
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium
- Axle material: aluminium
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 2 : road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
- Max. Pressure: 25mm 7.7 bars - 110 PSI
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- ISM 4D
- ETRTO size: 622x17C
- Height: 26mm, asymmetrical
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Internal width: 17 mm
- Disc brake specific profile
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- Drilling: Fore
- Joint: SUP
- Material: Maxtal
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminium
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Material: Zicral
- Breaker: Front Kevlar, Rear polyamide
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear)
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts or Centre Lock(R)
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.