Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL Carbon Clincher Wheelset is a lightweight carbon rimmed wheel designed for quick acceleration and fast climbs. The 25mm tubular tyres dampen road vibrations to provide a high ride quality and comfort. The refined iTgMAX brake tracks improve braking distances in both dry and wet conditions.
- Wheelset weighs just 1520 grams
- Superlight carbon rim
- 17C internal width and 25mm tyre increases air volume
- 25 mm deep rim dampens road vibrations
- Isopulse and 24 spokes provides high lateral stiffness
- 24 spokes front and rear for perfect brake torque distribution
- Laser-treated brake track provides predictable braking in all weather conditions
- Unique single carbon layer rim bed wrapping is made without machining or fibre cuts
- GripLink tyres are optimised for front use by providing superior grip and added puncture protection
- QRM (Qualité de Roulements Mavic): High quality sealed cartridge bearings. QRM wheel feature double sealing with tight C3 internal clearance
- PowerLink tyres ensure low rolling resistance
- Instant Drive 360 freewheel system is incredibly light and fast to engage with just 9°. The large contactless rubber seal limits friction and a variety of end caps increases versatility.
- Isopulse spokes are laced radially on the drive side and crossed 2 on the non-drive side for better spoke tension balance between left and right flanges
- iTgMAX (Integral Glass Transition Temperature) – In an inner rim bed features multiple layers of seamless carbon fiber to achieve a unique one-piece rim contour without cutting any fibres. This is then finished with a laser machining for increased braking efficiency.
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram or Campagnolo
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Tyre 700x25: 210 grams
- Pair without tyre: 1390 grams
- Front without tyre: 615 grams
- Rear without tyre: 775 grams
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium
- Axle material: aluminium
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 1 : road only
- Max. Pressure: 25mm 7.7 bars - 110 PSI
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- Material: 3K carbon fibers
- Height: 25mm
- ETRTO size: 622x17C
- Brake track: carbon with iTgMAX technology
- Drilling: traditional
- Internal width: 17 mm
- Brake track: carbon
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- Count: front 18, rear 24
- Nipples: aluminium, ABS
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, double butted
- Material: steel
- Lacing: front radial, rear Isopulse
- Breaker: Front Kevlar, Rear polyamide
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear)
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.