Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon UST Wheelset - 2020
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The Cosmic Pro Carbon has traditionally been favored primarily for fast, flat races, but recent improvements have boosted this wheel's versatility.
Now it delivers incredible all-rounder performance at a price that can't be beat. Engineered with Mavic UST technology, the Cosmic Pro Carbon UST offers all the benefits of tubeless, including less rolling resistance, a smoother ride quality and a reduced risk of flats.
The rims are made using our iTgMax process, which not only minimizes weight, but also improves braking performance and reliability, especially on long, steep descents.
The 40mm deep rims are NACA compliant for low drag and excellent crosswind stability, and their lighter weight results in reduced inertia for explosive acceleration and climbing efficiency.
The Cosmic Pro Carbon UST is completed with 25mm Yksion Pro UST tires for maximum rolling efficiency, grip and a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Lightweight, aero and efficient.
- 40mm NACA-inspired rim shape minimizes drag for added speed.
- Reduced inertia of the lightweight rim delivers instant acceleration.
- Mavic Road Tubeless UST improves rolling efficiency.
- Versatile performance for all road riding conditions.
- Minimal drag, low inertia and high lateral stiffness makes it fast and efficient on all types terrain, from the flats to mountain climbs.
- Best braking efficiency of carbon clinchers thanks to iTgMAX.
- Better tire grip and control with reduced risk of flats.
- Best-in-class tire grip thanks to UST and 11Storm compound.
- High flat protection thanks to UST and easy on-the-road tire repair.
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo with optional driver body
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: steel
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
- Nipples: steel, ABS
- Shape: straight pull, flat, double butted
- Material: steel
- Lacing: radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Count: front 18, rear 20
- Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Yksion Pro UST
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
- ETRTO size: 622x19TC Road
- Material: 3K carbon fibers
- Brake track: carbon with iTgMAX technology
- Drilling: traditional
- Internal width: 19 mm
- Height: 40 mm
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.