Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon Exalith Wheelset has been redesigned to be lighter and increase aerodynamic performance. Perfectly blending low frontal drag and crosswind stability, the Cosmic Pro Carbon Exalith features a 45mm deep NACA profile to limit drag in all conditions and patented elliptical spokes for enhanced aerodynamics. Exalith treatment provides optimal braking efficiency by making braking distances that are 18% shorter than average in wet or dry conditions.
- 45mm deep NACA for low drag in all conditions
- Ideal blend of low frontal drag and crosswind stability
- 25mm external rim width perfectly integrates with the 25mm tyre for limited drag and easy steering in crosswinds
- Patented elliptical spokes for enhanced aerodynamics
- 17mm internal rim width provides low rolling resistance with 25mm tyres, ensuring low friction and fast engagement
- Instant Drive 360 freewheel gives you a fast and smooth ride
- Wheelset weighs only 1650g, ensure climbs are fast
- Braking distances are 18% shorter than average in wet or dry conditions
- Reduced rim wear for increased longevity and a full black look that will last thousands of kilometres
- GripLink tyres are optimised for front use by providing superior grip and added puncture protection
- PowerLink tyres ensure low rolling resistance
- Instant Drive 360 freewheel system is incredibly light and fast to engage with just 9°. The large contactless rubber seal limits friction and a variety of end caps increases versatility.
- TgMAX (Maximum Glass Transition Temperature): Consists of laying up various types of high technology resins then fixing them using a proprietary heat treatment process and an aluminium cooling insert to offer the highest possible resistance to braking heat
- SUP (Soudé Usiné Process) for a stronger and smoother joint
- QRM+ (Qualité de Roulements Mavic+): Cartridge bearings are double sealed with C3 internal clearance and feature a micro-adjustability system
- Exalith 2 technology ensures high braking performance and durability in all weather conditions
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram or Campagnolo, convertible to XD-R with optional driver body
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Tyre 700x25: 210 grams
- Pair without tyre: 1650 grams
- Front without tyre: 735 grams
- Rear without tyre: 915 grams
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium
- Axle material: aluminium
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 1 : road only
- Max. Pressure: 25mm 7.7 bars - 110 PSI
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x17C
- Brake track: Exalith 2
- Drilling: traditional
- Internal width: 17 mm
- Material: Maxtal and 12K carbon fiber
- Height: 45 mm
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- Weight reduction: ISM
- Joint: SUP
- Nipples: aluminium, ABS
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, double butted
- Material: steel
- Lacing: front radial, rear Isopulse
- Count: front 16, rear 20
- Breaker: Front Kevlar, Rear polyamide
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear)
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is:
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.