Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon Wheelset is an incredibly good value wheel and tyre system with a disk brake specific design. Perfectly blending low frontal drag and crosswind stability, the Cosmic Pro Carbon features a 45mm deep NACA profile to limit drag in all conditions and patented elliptical spokes for enhanced aerodynamics.
Weighing only 1770g, the wheelset enables fast climbs and features 12k carbon flanges for increased lateral stiffness. The Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon wheelset is perfectly adapted to the constraints of disc brakes.
- 45mm deep NACA for low drag in all conditions
- 25mm external rim width perfectly integrates with the 25mm tyre for limited drag and easy steering in crosswinds
- Patented elliptical spokes for enhanced aerodynamics
- 17c internal rim width provides low rolling resistance with 25mm tyres, ensuring low friction and fast engagement
- 12K carbon flanges offer high lateral stiffness
- Wheelset weighs only 1770g, ensure climbs are fast
- 24 spokes front and rear for optimal brake torque distribution
- 6 Bolts or Centre Lock
- GripLink tyres are optimised for front use by providing superior grip and added puncture protection
- PowerLink tyres ensure low rolling resistance
- Instant Drive 360 freewheel system is incredibly light and fast to engage with just 9°. The large contactless rubber seal limits friction and a variety of end caps increases versatility.
- SUP (Soudé Usiné Process) for a stronger and smoother joint
- QRM+ (Qualité de Roulements Mavic+): Cartridge bearings are double sealed with C3 internal clearance and feature a micro-adjustability system
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram
- Tyre 700x25: 210 grams
- Pair without tyre: 1770 grams
- Front without tyre: 835 grams
- Rear without tyre: 935 grams
- Front: Quick release, 12 and 15mm through axle compatible
- Rear: convertible to 12mm through axle (135 and 142)
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium
- Axle material: aluminium
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 1 : road only
- Max. Pressure: 25mm 7.7 bars - 110 PSI
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x17C
- Drilling: traditional
- Internal width: 17 mm
- Material: Maxtal and 12K carbon fiber
- Disc brake specific profile
- Height: 45 mm
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- Weight reduction: ISM
- Joint: SUP
- Nipples: aluminium, ABS
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, double butted
- Material: steel
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Breaker: Front Kevlar, Rear polyamide
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear)
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts or Centre Lock(R)
- Colour: Black only
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.