Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Mavic Cosmic Elite UST Wheelset - 2020
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The Cosmic Elite is a perfect entry point into high-level race performance. This all-new UST Road Tubeless system delivers a smoother ride and improved puncture resistance while retaining a lightweight feel for climbing and accelerating.
By removing the tube, we’ve also removed friction—so there’s less rolling resistance, which means it requires less energy to reach higher speeds. The UST system, including the sealant that makes the tires more resistant to punctures, is also 40g lighter than a traditional tube and tire system. Wind tunnel testing led us to create a 30mm deep rim that optimizes aero performance and improves stability in crosswinds. The alloy rim benefits from our unrivaled experience creating light yet strong rim extrusions. We do this by carefully tuning the thickness of the rim wall to hit the sweet spot between stiffness, strength and weight.
Pedaling torque is efficiently transferred with our FTS-L freewheel system, which is light, smooth, stiff and easy to service. The hub easily converts from Shimano/SRAM to Campagnolo cassette.
The Cosmic Elite comes with our new Yksion Elite UST tires, which deliver the best balance of low rlling resistance and high grip to further enhance the efficiency of these wheels.
- Roll faster and smoother with a reduced risk of punctures.
- With UST Road Tubeless, no tube means no friction. So you experience less rolling resistance and higher speeds.
- UST Road Tubeless lets you ride with lower tire pressure for smoother ride and a reduced risk of punctures.
- Our patented UST system offers a perfect union between tire and wheel, so installation, removal and maintenance are easy.
- Added speed and efficiency for sprints and solo riding.
- 30mm deep aero rim profile.
- Ultra bladed straight pull spokes.
- Aerodynamic hubs.
- Long-lasting durability you can depend on.
- SUP welding.
- Reinforced lower bridge gives the rim incredible resistance.
- Interchangeable QRM cartridge bearings.
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo with optional driver body
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: steel
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
- Nipples: steel, ABS
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, flat
- Lacing: radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Count: 20 front and rear
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Yksion Pro UST
- Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Casing: 127 TPI
- ETRTO size: 622x17TC ROAD
- Drilling: traditional
- Internal width: 17 mm
- Height: 30 mm
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Material: S6000 Aluminum
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Brake track: UB Control
- Joint: SUP
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.