Fulcrum Red Zone 5 27.5 Disc Brake Wheelset
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The passion of everyday life, the alarm clock that goes off for your morning training session, those "stolen" hours before dinner and your long Saturday outings with friends: adventure, goals, flow. These wheels are ideal for a variety of different situations, so we put ourselves in the shoes of those who might choose them and asked ourselves: what do these wheels need?
They're reliable, well-balanced in terms of weight and stiff enough for cyclists to clock up the kilometres with complete peace of mind. With these wheels cyclists can focus on enjoying their surroundings, drinking in the view behind each bend while keeping up with their seasonal schedule.
Fulcrum's R&D department have studied the market and produced their interpretation, creating Cross Country wheels to meet the demands of today's cycling routes. The wheels are ready to use and feature a wider groove with solid, sophisticated spoking.
These wheels have a definite wow factor and are a cut above the rest.
- Discipline: Cross country / Marathon
- Tyre type: 2Way - Fit Ready (for clincher and tubeless ready)
- Tyre size: 29"
- Weight: 1800 g., Boost 1815 g.
- Rim material: Aluminum
- Rim material details: Aluminum
- Rim height: Front and rear: 20 mm
- Rim width: 28,5 mm, ETRTO 23C
- Tyre width: From 2.0” to 2.35”
- Braking system: Disc brake
- Braking options: AFS
- Front axle compatibility: QR/HH15 + Boost version
- Rear axle compatibility: QR/HH12/XD + Boost version
- Front wheel spokes: 28 - Left 14 - Right 14
- Rear wheel spokes: 28 - Left 14 - Right 14
- Spokes material: Stainless steel
- Spokes profile technology: Rounded, straight pull
- Nipples: Aluminum
- Front hub: Aluminum, Aluminum flanges
- Rear hub: Aluminum, Aluminum flanges
- Bearings: Sealed cartridge bearings
- Others: Aluminum Axle. One hub fits all.
- XD Compatibility: Yes
- WEIGHT LIMIT: 109 kg (Cyclist)
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Great budget wheels
Nice wheels, true out of the box. As these are multifit I found them a bit tricky to set up with QR for an inexperienced MTB rider but with a little help I got there ok. I have been using them on an Adventure bike on pavement and on gravel and have found they ride better than their price would suggest. No problems with them so far.