Added to your cart
Subtotal: ( items in your cart)
Add to Wishlist
Other customers purchased instead
DT Swiss XMC 1501 SPLINE One CL BOOST Rear Wheel MICRO SPLINE / SRAM XD
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
- Product features
- Use: All Mountain
- Model: XMC 1501 Spline One
- Wheel size: 27,5"
- Rim diameter: 584mm
- Rim type: Clincher
- Tubeless ready: ✔
- Inner width: 30mm
- Outer width: 36mm
- o Axle system: Boost 12/148mm (Thru Axle)
- Hub Type: 240 Straightpull hub
- Freehub: NEW Ratchet EXP 36 System
- Freehub Body: SRAM XD Driver (ASRAM) pre-installed
- Rim: Carbon, hookless bead, UD finish
- Spokes: DT Competition Race® straightpull (black)
- Nipples: DT ProLock® Squorx ProHead (black)
- Holes/Spokes: 28
- Lacing: 3-cross (1:1)
- Valve hole: Presta / SV Ø 6.5 mm
- Disc Mount: Center Lock incl. IS 6-bolt adapter MTB
- Recommended system weight max: 120kg (body weight + bike + equipment)
- Weight: 827g
- Rim: Carbon
- Hub: Aluminum
- Spoke: 18/10 Stainless steel
- Nipple: Aluminum
- Freehub body: Aluminum
- Wider width
- More width than ever: 30mm inner width mean less rolling resistance. Cross Country wheels are ideal for fast racing, therefore it’s necessary to minimise resistance wherever possible. On a rough surface, rolling resistance can make up to 69% of the total resistance.
- SPEED = ENERGY / INTERTIA MOMENT + ROLLING RESISTANCE + GRADE RESISTANCE + DRAG
- Rolling resistance is defined as: rolling resistance coefficient x weight x gravitational acceleration. The coefficient is defined by wheel size, tyre section, tyre characteristics, tyre pressure, tread and soil. While most of those factors are hardly influenced by the wheel, DT Swiss modified the tyre support. A wider rim provides improved tyre support which offers lower tyre pressure and leads to less rolling resistance on rough tracks.
- Weight-to-Durability — Optimized Carbon Layup
- The low weight of the XMC 1501 SPLINE® ONE reduces the moment of inertia, allowing a higher speed with the same amount of energy compared to aluminium wheels. The low moment of inertia saves energy on ascents and allows for more fun on descents. The impact resistance of XMC carbon rims lies in between the EXC and XRC. The XMC 1501 SPLINE® ONE is classified as ASTM Category 4 with a maximum system weight of 120kg, which represents the use of components in rough terrain.
- 240 Straightpull + EXP Hub — DT Swiss Hub Technology
- Lighter, stiffer, more precise and even easier to maintain than its predecessor: The 240 Straightpull hub is a must for 1501 SPLINE® ONE wheels. In the rear the RATCHET EXP free hub system, which comes with 36 points of engagement, transfers the power directly to the underground and is more durable than ever. DT Swiss hubs have earned their legendary reputation for quality and performance. There are multiple features that make this product a winner: The Ratchet System® driver mechanism is extremely durable, reliable and can be serviced without special tools in minutes, thanks to its simple press fit assembly. The press fit assembly also allows all hubs to work in almost any currently existing axle configuration, making them compatible with almost every bike. The contact free seals and high precision build guarantee smooth bearings; every bit of the rider’s energy is transformed into forward momentum. These features and the super lightweight design of all the hub parts highlights the racing legacy of this classic hub.
- SPLINE® Technology
- With their intricately machined hub shells, cleverly positioned spokes and proven freewheel technology, DT Swiss SPLINE® wheels are engineered with modern riding needs in mind. SPLINE® allows riders to go faster and further, ultimately making the cycling experience even more fun.The combination of high attention to detail and the legendary DT Swiss reliability featured with SPLINE® will make you smile ride after ride, year after year.
- Straightpull Technology
- The term Straightpull refers to spokes with no bend at the head. This design allows for an ideal strength to weight ratio when compared to conventional spokes. Due to their more precise alignment and direct trajectory, straight-pull spoke technology creates a stiffer, more responsive wheel.
- XRC 1501
- DT Swiss
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is:
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.