DT Swiss XMC 1501 SPLINE One CL BOOST Front Wheel
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The low weight of the especially for all mountain usage engineered rim paired with the latest evolution of DT Swiss 240 hub with Ratchet EXP freehub make the XMC 1501 Spline One the perfect partner in crime for all different kind of mountain adventures. Due to the 30 mm inner width of the tubeless optimized carbon rim, wide tires are ideally supported. Double butted competition race spokes and the perfect DT Swiss build quality are rounding the XMC 1501 Spline One off.
- Material: Carbon.
- Rim type: Clincher.
- Inner width: 30 mm.
- Outer width: 36 mm.
- Recommended system weight max.: 120 kg.
- Decal type: Waterslide.
- Hub Type: DT Swiss 240.
- Built-in dimension: 110 mm boost (front) / 148 mm boost (rear).
- Freehub body: SRAM XD MTB (ASRAM)
- Freehub system: Ratchet EXP 36
- Nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead alu
- Spokes: DT competition® race straightp
- Spoke pattern: 3-cross (1:1)
- Real Weight: 778 g (front) / 870 g (rear).
- ASTM classification: 4.
- Tubeless ready DT Swiss rims have further advantages over conventional rims. The design of their cross section allows for the tyre to easily pop in place when inflated, and more often than not a standard floor pump is all that‘s needed. Also the elaborate profile of DT Swiss rims ensures a precise and safe fit of the tyre even when ridden hard.
- Ratchet exp
- Simple maintenance: DT Swiss hubs are also known for the no tool technology. DT Swiss also found a way to further improve this system and make maintenance even simpler, by a small change of the endcaps.
- Freehub body conversion: Simplified due to easier disassembly.
- Less Weight: Not only the reliability improved. The fusion of ratchet and threaded ring reduces the number of single parts of the system what offers an important advantage.
- Less Wear: A single cylindrical spring ensures faster full engagement and thus increases reliability
- Superior Reliability: The full engagement of the ratchets creates a large contact surface and therefore low surface pressure that leads to superior reliability.
- Increased Bearing Lifetime: The integration of the bearing into the threaded ring allows the bearing distance to be maximized. The increased distance further supports the axis, which results in less deflection of the axle and thus protects the bearings and increases their lifetime.
- Pro Lock® is a process where a patented, dual compound, adhesive liquid is injected into the nipple thread, allowing for extremely durable wheel builds. By threading the nipple onto the spoke the adhesive is activated and starts to harden. Retruing the wheel is still possible after the adhesive has hardened completely, with only a minimal decrease of its thread-lock function.
- Engagement Angle
- A hotly discussed topic in the market right now - engagement angle! What is the engagement angle, how does this angle affect riding performance and is the conventional wisdom "the more the better" really always better?
- The engagement angle is the maximum degree that the freehub body can rotate until the teeth of the freewheel system engage and accelerate the hub. This angle is calculated by dividing 360º by the number of engagement points of the freewheel system.
- DT Swiss still believe that a system with 36 points of engagement represents the best optimization within this three dimensional perspective in terms of reliability, weight and points of engagement.
- DT Swiss’s classic straight pull system, a great balance between stiffness, comfort, low weight and easy serviceability, ideal for everyday road or mixed terrain use and uses readily available standard straight-pull spokes.
- Tubeless tape 32 mm.
- x2 TL valve alu black 18-25 mm.
- x2 IS 6-bolt adapter MTB.
- Shimano Micro Spline freehub kit .
- XRC 1501
- DT Swiss
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.