Add to Wishlist
Other customers purchased instead
DT Swiss ARC 1400 DICUT Clincher Disc Brake Wheelset - 62 mm
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
With a mid-depth, aerodynamic, full carbon rim, reliable and strong hubs and a sturdy build, the DT Swiss ARC 1400 DICUT 62mm Disc Brake Wheelset is the perfect choice when versatility is needed for riding over moderate climbs and along fast valleys.
The rims are realised in a refined grade of carbon fibre that infuses reactivity into any ride thanks to its low weight and high lateral rigidity. This carbon material is formed into a 62mm deep rim profile that has been honed in the wind tunnel via input from aerodynamic experts SWISS SIDE to be fast and stable through a full sweep of riding scenarios. The rims' aerodynamic prowess is complemented by their broad, 20mm internal widths that help to lower rolling resistance and improve ride comfort by better supporting the sidewalls of tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres.
DT Swiss 240 hubs spin smoothly, and their rigid alloy hub shells improve braking performance by donating a rock-solid platform for disc rotor mounting. An EXP ratchet freehub body is integrated neatly into the rear hub, and this has a super-quick engagement system to quicken response to pedalling input. The hubs are linked to the rims by the bladed Aero Comp spokes laced in sturdy two-cross patterns.
- Aerodynamic but stable, this wheelset is a versatile all-rounder for riding over mixed topography
- Lightweight and torsionally stiff full carbon rim
- 62mm deep AERO+ rim profile is aerodynamically tuned in cooperation with SWISS SIDE
- 27mm external rim width reduces air turbulence at the tyre-to-rim interface
- Broad 20mm internal rim width lowers rolling resistance and improves comfort
- Hooked internal rim format is compatible with tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres
- DT Swiss 240 hubs are light and torsionally stiff for better braking
- EXP ratchet freehub offers near-instant engagement
- DT Swiss aero comp spokes lower drag and are reliable
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless-ready clincher or standard clincher
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Full carbon
- Rim profile: AERO+
- Rim finish: Naked carbon with waterslide decals
- Rim depth: 62mm
- Internal rim width: 20mm
- Rim internal format: Hooked
- External rim width: 27mm
- Spokes: DT Aero Comp T-head
- Spoke count: Front - 24 / Rear - 24
- Spoke lacing pattern: Front - two-cross / Rear - two-cross
- Hubs: Front - DT Swiss 240 disc brake / Rear - DT Swiss 240 disc brake with EXP 36 freehub
- Bearings: Stainless steel
- Freehub compatibility: Shimano HG/SRAM Road 11-speed (SRAM XDR Road freehub body included as a spare)
- Brake compatibility: Disc Center Lock
- Front axle: 12mm x 100mm thru-axle compatible
- Rear axle: 12mm x 142mm thru-axle compatible
- Recommended tyre size: 23mm and above
- Maximum tyre pressure: Depends on tyre type and width - please refer to the user guide
- Maximum recommended system weight: 110kg (including rider, bike and any luggage)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Front - 817 grams / Rear - 936 grams / Wheelset - 1753 grams
- ARC 1400
- 11 Speed
- 12 Speed
- DT Swiss
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.