Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
A new 35mm high profile that makes the new Scirocco 35 range unique.
- Aerodynamic and yet easy to handle, responsive and light, but with all the advantages of a standard tyre wheel with aluminium braking surface.
- 35 mm profile for a standard tyre: translates into good penetration while being extremely easy to handle even in a cross wind.
- Dynamic Balance™: every point of the rim is counter-balanced by an equal weight on the opposite side. Maximum stability of the wheel even at high speeds.
- spokes with aerodynamic profile: provides the maximum aerodynamic penetration. Reduces aerodynamic drag saving rider energy.
- Spokes anti-rotation system: allows the spokes to maintain the best aerodynamic position.
- front: 18 aero spokes, radially laced in stainless steel with variable cross-section.
- rear: 21 aero spokes in stainless steel with variable cross-section, doubled on the drive side
- exclusive MEGA G3™ spoke pattern: perfect balance of the spoke tensions on both sides of the wheel. Reduces stress, increases transversal rigidity and the transmission of power to the wheel. MEGA G3™ eliminates vibrations even with "heavy" cyclists.
- Aluminium hub: high side stiffness yet with low weight.
- Aluminium nipples: reduce the peripheral weight of the wheel.
- Oversize flange MEGA G3 cassette side: increases torsional stiffness, greater reactivity with each change in the cyclist's pace
- Aluminium pin: reduces wheel weight
- Additional seal: keeps the bearings/balls zone clean and smooth running, maintaining performance over time. (Scirocco H35 mm CX version)
- front wheel: 788 g
- rear wheel: 937 g
Suitable for all routes, the new Scirocco satisfies the demands of amateurs and great long-distance riders as well as cyclists with a pronounced "racing" spirit.
State of the art technology and great performance from the very first kilometre.
The new Scirocco H35 mm will be also available in the Cyclocross version.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
I've ordered two sets of these now. The first set went on a 25 year old Paramount and on the second ride I set a PR for my 25 mile route. They really seem to start making a difference once I get up to 22 mph or so. They ride lighter than they are and I even did a local Cat 2 climb of about 8 miles with them setting some of my fastest times up this one despite only having a 42T small chain ring on this bike. The wheels help to put every bit of power into forward momentum. They feel stiff yet are not harsh. I ride on some rough roads and the first set has remained trouble free. To me they are a great bargain wheel to try for an entry level aero wheel. They don't seem to be effected much by moderate winds either. All and all another quality Campagnolo wheel.
Campy Scirocco 35
Over 500 km so far and I can't say enough about these wheels , smooth riding , , responsive ,feel light on climbs and you can feel the aero at 35mm ,compared to even a 27m rim which was a welcomed surprise
These wheels are fantastic for the price. I purchased them to replace a pair of 10 year old Zonda's and I must say that even though they are one model down from the Zonda, they seem to roll better. They also look great with attractice decals. I'm very happy with them as top quality training wheels.
Campagnolo Sirocco wheels
Wheel I'm use this wheels for about a month and I have no complaint yet, I ride with less esfort and with confort
Great wheels at great price , can't go wrong with campy
Good wheels at an affordable price
If you are looking for ultra light wheels these are not for you. At 1800 grams, you won't be winning any crits. But for a tough, good looking set of wheels, at a great price, these are your wheels.
Those wheels are an excellent replacement for my 5 years old Scirroco G3. Need an adaptation in the side wind because the rim is a little bit higher but I'm really happy with it. The price was very affordable for this quality of wheels.
Great looking and sounding wheels! Check my name out on instagram
Quality Wheel Set
Campy Quality. which is synonymous with each and every piece of equipment that bears the brand. I've been riding a set of these wheels since 07 and still in use today. durable reliable, and absolutely no maintenance required. The anti rotation tech on the spokes keep them virtually true since day one I had to True the rear wheel once(very minor tweaking) This is my 2nd set an absolute value at these prices Put them on and just keep riding :-) I do appx 15km each Summer and ride with confidence