Campagnolo Bora WTO 45 Tubeless Disc Brake Wheelset
Use Code: SAVENOW
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Campagnolo introduces the first aerodynamic Disc Brake wheel with a 45mm profile, designed to appeal to a broader customer base. The design of the rim enables maximum aerodynamic penetration, and at certain angles, the wind can actually become a valuable ally to the rider.
The wheel features carbon rims with a unidirectional aerodynamic finish, new aerodynamic aluminium hubs, and the ceramic USB cup-and-cone bearing system: every design choice has been made with a view to optimising performance.
The profile of the rim, which has an internal diameter of 19mm, corresponds perfectly with 23mm, 25mm and 28mm tyres. In addition, with the 2-Way Fit version, Campagnolo offers its tried-and-tested technology with full compatibility with clincher and tubeless tyres.
While the key purpose of these wheels is to deliver extreme performance, safety is also guaranteed thanks to the G3 spoking system with double spokes on the left of the front wheel, to ensure balanced and safe braking in all conditions.
Available versions: dark label, Campagnolo freewheel hub, HG or XDR
WHEEL DEVELOPED IN THE WIND TUNNEL: every wheel component, from the rim to the hub and the spokes, is designed to guarantee maximum aerodynamic penetration.
RIM MADE ENTIRELY OF HIGH MODULUS CARBON: the unidirectional carbon rim delivers the rideability and rigidity that Campagnolo is known for.
CUP-AND-CONE BEARING SYSTEM: easy to register balls/bearings - reduced possibility of ball/bearing play - precise cycling operations - steady performance levels.
HUB STRUCTURE IN LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINIUM THAT IS EXTREMELY STIFF AND AERODYNAMIC: optimised in the wind tunnel and designed for optimal rigidity and weight
FEATURES & BENEFITS
45mm… but aero
- The rim design enables the maximum amount of aerodynamic penetration when the wind angle is between 12° and 19°, making it a thrust for triathlon athletes
- The streamlined design of the central part of the hub decreases the frontal area of the component whilst the special design of the flanges favours airflow detachment
- The 24-spoke elliptical cross section results in a far superior rolling resistance
- The well-known USB cup-and-cone bearing system guarantees smoothness in the ceramic bearings
- The 2-Way Fit profile allows you to mount either a clincher tyre or a tyre which offers the least rolling resistance possible: the tubeless tyre
- The 19mm inner diameter enables you to mount 23, 25 and 28mm tyres, with perfect pairing of the rim-tyre system
Choose aero... but make it Campagnolo
- Campagnolo's rideability is enhanced by the 45mm profile, despite the aerodynamic design of the rim
- The wheel structure enables reducing energy dissipation, transferring all the energy produced by the cyclist to the asphalt
- A 45mm profile and a weight of 1,520g for the pair makes this wheel ideal for riding on hilly routes
- Black aluminium monolithic hub
- USB cup-and-cone bearing system
- Hub edge: 100mm in the front, 142mm in the rear
- Pivot material: aluminium
- Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Profile height: 45mm
- Rim material: carbon
- Rim cross section (H x W): 45/26,5mm
- Internal diameter of rim: 19mm
- Water Transfer graphic
- 24 steel spokes in the front elliptical aero cross section, spaced in groups of three through the G3 system
- 24 steel spokes in the rear elliptical aero cross section, spaced in groups of three through the G3 system
- Clincher and tubeless tyres
The Bora™ WTO™ 45 Disc Brake wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is 100% checked by electronic instrumentation.
This procedure ensures that every single Campagnolo® wheel offers maximum performance and reliability
- 35mm tubeless valve
- 35mm valve extender
- Bushing to reduce the size of the valve hole
- 2 levers in composite material for tyre removal
- User manual
- Weight: 1520g (pr)
- Bora WTO
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.
Other customers bought:
Campagnolo Bora WTO 60 Tubeless Disc Brake WheelsetRRP $2513.99$1762.99Save: $751.00