Added to your cart
Subtotal: ( items in your cart)
Campagnolo Bora Ultra WTO 45 Disc Brake Wheelset
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
We are proud to announce the ultimate evolution of the recent Bora WTO range: Bora ULTRA WTO. The Ultra upgrade is disc brake and 2 way fit only and incorporates 360° improvements delivering reduced weight, faster rolling, higher reactivity, better handling alongside a new finish with new graphics that really makes Ultra stand out from the crowd. Our extraordinary new premium wheel series, the result of years of significant development and improvements; taken to a new level maximising their performance.
- BORA ULTRA WTO 45 disc brake: the perfect weapon to help you push your limits. Fast, light, reactive and easy to handle.
- Wheel Developed in the Wind Tunnel: every wheel component, from the rim to the hub and the spokes, is designed to guarantee maximum aerodynamic penetration.
- Rim Made Entirely of High Modulus Carbon: the unidirectional carbon rim delivers the readability and rigidity that Campagnolo is known for.
- Cup-and-Cone Bearing System: easy to register balls/bearings - reduced possibility of ball/bearing play - precise cycling operations - steady performance levels.
ULTRA NIPPLES AERO MO-Mag™
Internal aero nipples with external tension adjustability.
Extremely clean look.
Quick and easy spoke maintenance, even with the tyre fitted.
Keys included in the accessory bag
- WEIGHT: 1410 g
- DISCIPLINE: Road aero/performance
- RIM DIAMETER: 700 c
- BRAKING SYSTEM: Disc AFS
- GRAPHICS: Water Transfer DCS (Dark, copper shaded)
- FREEHUB COMPATIBILITY:N3W, XDR, HG, MicroSpline
- RIM MATERIAL: UD high strength carbon fiber
- PROFILE DEPTH: 45 mm
- INNER WIDTH: 19 mm
- EXTERNAL WIDTH: 26,1 mm
- CAMPY PROFILE: 2 way fit (tubeless with no tape)
- TYRE COMPATIBILITY: Tubeless, tubeless ready, clincher
- TYRE DIMENSIONS: From 23mm up to 33 mm Aerodinamically optimized for 25mm
- HUBS: F carbon, R aluminium alloy 36t oversized ractchet ring
- BEARINGS: CULT ceramic
- FRONT AXLE: 12 x 100 mm
- REAR AXLE: 12 x 142 mm
- SPOKES: 24, G3 pattern 1.5 double butted Aero elliptical section , straight pul
- NIPPLES: Aluminium alloy , self lock , internal Aero Mo Mag system ™
- WEIGHT LIMIT: 120 kg (rider + bike)
- Bora Ultra WTO
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.