Add to Wishlist
Other customers purchased instead
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
- A full-featured bicycle workstand designed and built for the home mechanic
- The PCS-10.3 includes Park Tool's tried and true cam-actuated micro-adjustable clamp design for quick one-handed entry and exit, as well as a quick-release height adjustment lever for easy, secure adjustment
- Featuring 18" (460mm) of height adjustment and 360 degrees of clamp rotation, positioning all parts of the bike within reach for any mechanic whether seated or standing
- The stand's all-steel construction with teardrop-shaped tubing ensures maximum rigidity and stability, with tubular support braces, a locking support yoke, and upgraded internals for extra dependability
- The PCS-10.3 is able to hold up to 80lbs. (36kg), which allows for compatibility with virtually all two-wheeled pedal-driven bicycles, including fat bikes and most e-bikes.*
- The PCS-10.3 features an integrated height-adjustable parts tray, as well as accessory ports for the Park Tool #106 Work Tray or PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder (both sold separately), so your tools and small parts are always within reach
- Quickly folds down for storage and transport with a smooth-operating leg support system that pulls both legs up in one simple motion
- The PCS-10.3 is the perfect way to upgrade your home shop - a stable way to hold nearly any bike off the ground for adjustments, cleaning and repair
The new PCS-10.3 features:
- Cam-actuated micro-adjustable clamp fits 7/8" to 3" (22mm - 76mm) diameter tubes and seat posts of any shape and material, including aero posts and dropper posts
- Narrow clamping jaws (2.7"/70mm) fit into tight areas or on short seat posts
- Rubber saddle pad allows bikes to be hung by the saddle for quick adjustment or storage
- Durable, textured powder coat finish
- Integrated height-adjustable parts tray
- Height adjustment collar features accessory ports for compatibility with the #106 Work Tray or PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder (both sold separately)
- Maximum weight capacity*: 80lbs. (36kg)
- Height adjustable from 39" to 57" (990mm - 1450mm) using convenient quick-release lever
- Base when open forms a triangle of 36" x 36" x 48" (920mm x 920mm x 1210mm)
- Folds down to 45" x 14.5" (1140mm x 370mm)
- Weight: 16lbs. (7.2kg)
- Note: The maximum weight capacity of the PCS-10.3 assumes the weight is centered below the clamp and between the leg.
- Park Tool
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Legit Stand Legit Awesome Deal
This Park Tool Stand is Pro @home. Amazing! And PBK-USA prices were 33% off REI. Dope! Thanks!
Park Tool are known for their quality products and this bike repair stand is a good one. Fit and finish top notch. Comes well packed and very easy to assemble. The ease of folding up the bottom legs for storage when not in use. Nice. It holds my heavy E bike while doing repairs with no problem. l recommend the Park Tool PC 10.3 repair stand.