Effetto Mariposa Giustaforza 1-8 Torque Wrench
In stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The ideal tool for both professional mechanics and cycling enthusiasts, Giustaforza 1-8 torque wrench has a very small head, to operate in tight spaces.
- specifically designed for bicycle applications
- very easy to use
- extreme constructive quality for maximum reliability and durability
- very small, ‘non-ratcheting’ head, to operate in tight spaces
- no batteries to replace
- no plastic parts
Capacity from 1 up to 8 Nm:
The Giustaforza 1-8 is especially attractive for very sensitive bolts. On those, where the right torque matters most, tightening values can be easily exceeded without the user knowing. Going as low as 1 Nm puts the Giustaforza 1-8 in a league on its own. In use, always refer to the torque values specified on technical documents or printed on the parts themselves.
Easy to use:
- Set the desired torque rotating the wrench end knob, reading the torque value on the scale (scale resolution is 0.25 Nm, integers and .5 on the left, 0,25 and 0.75 on the right). IMPORTANT: the thicker line on the dial should be centered on the desired value on the scale;
- insert the appropriate bit (depending on the bolt you need to tighten);
- using the tool, a loud ‘CLICK’ and a 5° free-movement tells when the torque has been reached; always take the wrench to minimum torque value after use.
Minimal, fixed head:
The simple, ‘non-ratcheting’ head has been designed to operate where space is limited, for example with some seat clamps. This small head is a unique asset to work in tight areas. Compatible with standard 1/4” bits.
The light aluminum body keeps the weight below140 g, less than half the weight of other torque wrenches in this range of torque. This is paramount to get the right feedback at low torque values, without mistaking the effort to hold the tool with the applied torque.
A state-of-the art tool, built to last:
Functional, linear in design and precise in any detail: Giustaforza 1-8 has a hard-anodized aluminum body with laser-etched inscriptions, and it’s built to last. The mechanical, click-type functioning makes the wrench extremely shock tolerant and the absence of batteries or electronics increase its reliability. Each sample is checked and numbered as a single masterpiece.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.