Campagnolo Chorus 12 Speed Left Hand Hydraulic Shifter with Caliper
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Chorus 12x Hydraulic Ergos and Calipers
New 12x Chorus Hydraulic Ergo levers and disc calipers for use with the disc brake groupset. These are now be supplied pre-filled with hydraulic fluid.
Campagnolo's fantastic ergonomics, that over the years have become a sort of calling card, have been even further improved with the latest introduction of the new 12-speed transmissions. the new shifters are not just ergonomic but also customisable, this new standard is embodied in the design of the Chorus levers. Apart from the aluminium brake lever with a coating that enhances its finish and feel the Chorus Ergopowers are almost identical to those on the Super Record and Record controls. The new design of the new components makes them unique and versatile, with redesigned brake lever hoods, brake lever and bigger shift levers, together with the new Ergopower control “reach” that can be adjusted to suit hands of different sizes.
Campagnolo’s tried and tested one-lever-one-action philosophy prevents unintentional shifts, even during tense competition or due to tiredness. The internal Ultra-Shift mechanism controls the 12-speed rear derailleur, letting the rider shift up by up to 3 sprockets and down by up to 5 sprockets in a single movement. Chorus controls deliver the same extremely durable, soft shifting performance of the other 12-speed groupsets thanks to new cables and their housings.
- Reach Adjustment: The brake lever can be adjusted by up to 16 mm to adapt to hands of different sizes and fingers of different lengths.
- ULI (Upshifting Lever Integration) Technology: More space under the control body when gripping the Ergopower control.
- Vari-Cushion Technology: Ergonomic silicone cushioning.
- One lever One action: One lever for each action, eliminating the risk of accidentally using another control.
- Ultra-Shift mechanism: This enables multiple shifting (upshifting up to 3 sprockets at a time and downshifting up to 5).
Features and Benefits:
- Comfortable support: The controls offer good, safe grip when standing pedaling or when leaning high on the handlebars.
- Quick shifting: When the chain engages immediately, the front and rear derailleurs can be actioned with minimum effort and in any position on the handlebars.
- Multishifting: An unexpected climb, a sudden sprint: instantly finding the right combination takes no time at all thanks to the multiple action guaranteed by Ultra-Shift technology.
- Ergonomics: Shaped cushioning and an adjustable reach make these controls perfect for any cyclist, regardless of hand or finger size.
- Weight: 503g per pair (sold individually)
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.