SRAM Red 22 WiFli Rear Derailleur
Usually despatched within 2 weeks.
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
There is a level where your equipment matches your dedication
It takes a degree of passion for the sport that can’t be faked to fully appreciate SRAM RED. It was created to blur the boundaries between machine and athlete. The SRAM RED rear derailleur was designed with our Exact Actuation™ technology for precise, efficient shifting. Carbon fiber, titanium, and ceramic bearings complete the spec. The result adds to its legacy as the heart of the purest groupset for the pursuit of cycling excellence.
- SRAM 11-speed compatible
- WiFLi™ option
- Carbon cages, carbon inner links, titanium hardware
- Exact Actuation™ shifting provides fast and accurate shifts
- More clearance with 28t cassettes thanks to a longer B-knuckle
- Silent shifting with optimized AeroGlide™ pulleys, ceramic bearings
- Spring-fixed barrel adjuster
- Chain pulley cage adds precise chain management
- Titanium pinch bolt keeps a low profile while minimizing weight
New tooth pulley design with a sound damping effect for a super efficient and silent ride experience. Bottom and top pulleys benefit from this feature.
When we launched our road technology from scratch we reapplied our MTB proven SRAM 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel : derailleur movement) for 10 speed rear shifting. EA helps to simplify/stabilize the uneasy act of balancing rear derailleur hanger design, tight cog spacing and exact cable tension. The result: the easiest index shifting system to set up and it stays that way.
SRAM's WiFLi™ technology accommodates a wider range of gears than a standard short-cage road derailleur. Compared to a triple chainring setup, it provides faster shifts and significant weight savings.
- Speeds: 11
- Material: Carbon cages, Carbon inner links, Aero designed titanium hardware
- Weight: 145g (short cage), 165g (mid cage)
- Compatibility: SRAM RED® & Force Rear Shift-Brake levers, SRAM R2C Aero SL-1190 shifters, SRAM R2C Aero SL-1150 shifters, SRAM 900 Aero brake levers, SRAM 500 Aero brake levers
- Finish: Falcon grey & black anodized
- Technology Highlight(s): AeroGlide Pulleys™, Exact Actuation™
- Time Trial
- 11 Speed
- Mechanical Drivetrain
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Usually despatched within 2 weeks.
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.