Campagnolo Record 11 Speed Ultra Torque Carbon Compact Chainset - Black
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
An extra weapon for achieving victory. The Record® crankset is designed to transmit 100% of the cyclist's power to the wheel: maximum torsional stiffness of the system, the best U and Q factors in the category, and cranks made entirely of unidirectional carbon fibre.
But the real surprise comes with the first shift: precise, extremely fast, and with no hesitation, thanks to the design of the upshifting and downshifting zones of the XPSS chainrings. Shifting is no longer a problem, not even under extreme conditions.
- Length: 170, 172.5, 175 mm
- Combinations: 39/53 - 36/52 - 34/50
- Weight: 651 gr.
- Hollow Cranks And Spider Arms With Ultra-Hollow Technology - Reduces Weight Of Stress-Free Areas, Improves Crank Set Weight And Rigidity Ratio.
- Ultra-Torque Axle - Pressure On The Pedals Is Transmitted Efficiently Without Any Power Loss.
- New Chainrings - Sophisticated Mechanical Features On The Parts That Move The Chain Up And Down Guarantee Maximum Efficiency During Shifting. A Further Evolution Of The Chainrings Used By Pro-Teams In 2014.
- Differentiated Number Of Pins Depending On The Chainring Combination - Constantly Optimum Engagement Of The Chain. Maximum Shifting Efficiency.
- Double Standardized Bolt Circle Diameter On All Combinations - Maximum Stiffness And Lightness Thanks To Extension Of The Carbon Fiber Crank Close To The Chainrings With 112 Mm For The Small Bolt Circle Diameter And 145 Mm For The Large One.
- USB Technology - USB Ceramic Ball Bearings Reduce Friction, Guaranteeing The Maximum Smoothness. Resistant To Corrosion And Wear, They Maintain Consistent Performance Over Time.
- Integrated Crank/Chainring Mounting System - Reduced Weight – Easy Maintenance.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.