Lezyne Mega Colour GPS Cycle Computer
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Highlighted by a large, 2.2-inch, 240x320 high-resolution color screen, the new Mega C contains all the features serious road, gravel and mountain bike riders and racers as well as long distance adventure riders require. Color graphics help you quickly and easily identify specific data fields and target training zones
- Optimized, easy to read color display with backlight
- Durable, composite construction
- Super accurate, advanced data recording system combines GPS plus Glonass satellites
- Simultaneous ANT+™ and Bluetooth Smart connectivity
- Multiple real-time features when paired to the Lezyne Ally app
- Barometer and accelerometer
- Simple setup through Lezyne Ally phone app
- Import .tcx and gpx. Files
- Trainer Mode
- Multiple bike profiles
- Full navigation
- Custom route building
- Intuitive four button operation
- Lithium polymer battery provides up to 32 hours of runtime
- Micro USB rechargeable
- Stores up to 800 hours of ride data
- Customizable fields and page count (up to 8 fields)
- On screen preloaded maps
- Custom alerts and auto presets
- Extremely weather resistant
- Includes X-Lock Standard Mount
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- Live Tracking icon
- Strava Live Segments
- Structured Workout
- Heart Rate*: Current, Average, Max.
- Cadence*: Current, Average
- Power* (6 data display options)
- Training specific fields
- Electronic drivetrain data
- Speed: Current, Average, Max.
- Distance: Current, Trip Total, Trip 2, Odometer
- Time: Ride Time, Clock
- Laps and lap averages
- Elevation: Ascent, Descent, Current
- GPS signal strength
- Battery life indicator for device and paired devices
- Connected devices icons
- Bread crumb trail page
- Receive text, email, phone call and message app notifications when paired to smartphone
- Sync rides via Bluetooth Smart to the Lezyne Ally phone app
- Instant download of ride files (.fit) via plug-and-play flash drive technology (Windows/Mac) and upload directly to GPS Root website for ride analysis
- Auto-sync to Strava, TrainingPeaks and Today’s Plan
- Pairs with Bluetooth Smart or ANT+ enabled heart rate monitors, cadence/speed sensors and power meters
- Connects with compatible electronic drivetrains
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- Off-line maps and rerouting
- Follow starred Strava segments and routes
- Follow structured workouts from Today’s Plan and TrainingPeaks
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Good product at the beginning. The device last only few months before the problems starts. First the device simply died. Not able to put it on for a while. After several attempts to recharge it finally get charged. Works for about a months and then the device died again. I did several attempts to contact ProbikeKit but no response, no service.
Cheap reliable Bike Computer
This is my 2nd Mega C GPS unit I’ve purchased as the 1st one I owned for a year was dropped and the plastic securing mechanism tabs broke. Because it’s part of the housing and Lezyne does not sell replacement housing or a way to repair the broken tabs, I had to get another one. (-1 for Lezyne). However, it’s relatively cheaper than other similar capability units on the market and because it’s quite reliable I have continued to use this unit. I also own a Yr 10 Super GPS and new Super Pro GPS from Lezyne, but I find the Mega C the best because the Bluetooth and ANT+ connectivities are more reliable & stable with my sensors unlike the former two, which I constantly experienced dropouts or unable to pair when just switched on. Another point of contention is the fact that the GPS Ally App required to be used with the units, is very basic, unreliable, and troubled with bugs despite regular updates and bug fixes. Lezyne really need to work harder to update/create an app that works better. Still, when comparing this Mega C to Garmins, Wahoos, and even newer Brytons etc. and the risk of damage and replacement, I’ve stuck with this because it’s a fair compromise. Hope this review helps
Replaced old Garmin 500 with this unit. Solid features and all works well. Great value for money compared to higher priced alternatives. Battery life is awesome - took it out for a 9hr blat and the battery indicator was still at around 80% with all features except the back light running. Only one negative is that the colour screen is a bit dim in low light/indoor conditions without backlight, but once outside in daylight it’s not an issue. Running the backlight on low power for most night time rides is also probably viable given battery performance.