Add to Wishlist
Other customers purchased instead
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Who cares that the Edge 530 GPS cycling computer offers dynamic performance monitoring and insights to help you improve? You do. See how the heat and altitude affect your performance and how many meters are left in an intense climb. Get proof of your epic jumps with metrics that track your jump count, jump distance and hang time. Ride like a local by using advanced navigation capabilities, on- and off-road maps and route recalculation. Get peace of mind with safety features, and bring your favourite training apps onboard from the Connect IQ Store. Edge 530 is the ultimate integration of performance, navigation and safety features - only from Garmin.
- Performance Bundle includes: heart rate monitor, speed sensor, cadence sensor
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion with up to 20 hours with GPS
- Battery save mode extends battery life by 50% while still tracking ride detail
- Ambient light sensor
- Storage for up to 100 courses (16GB internal memory) and turn-by-turn navigation
- History: Up to 200 hours
- Sensors: GPS, GLONASS, barometric altimeter
- ANT+, Bluetooth and wi-fi connectivity
- Smart notifications - displays texts and calls
- Customisable data pages, auto pause, virtual partner, interval training
- LiveTrack and GroupTrack compatible
- Advanced performance and power analysis, including VO2 max, recovery adviser, FTP/Watts/kg tracking, performance condition/lactate threshold/stress score as well as advanced cycling dynamics and connected features
- Integration with Shimano Di2 electronic shifting
- Weather alerts
- Incident detection
- Varia compatibility
- Audio prompts
- Strava segments compatible
- VIRB camera remote
- Dimensions 1.9” x 3.2” x 0.8” (49.0 x 82.0 x 21.0 mm)
- Display size: 2.6” colour (not touchscreen)
- Weight: 2.7 ounces (75.8 grams)
- In the box: Garmin Edge 530, flush out-front mount, standard mount, speed sensor, cadence sensor, heart rate monitor, tether, USB cable, documentation
Pre-Loaded with UK and Europe mapping
- Time Trial
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.