Garmin Edge 130 MTB Bundle
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Garmin Edge 130
Compact, easy-to-use GPS bike computer with cycling awareness features
- Simplified, rugged design with 1.8"" display that's crisp and easy to read in sunlight or low-light conditions
- With GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellites and an altimeter, you'll know how far, fast, hard and high you've ridden on the longest climbs or on your way through the city
- Includes navigation with turn prompts and even shows you how to get back to start; download courses from the Course Creator feature in Garmin Connect™ online community, and race in real time against Strava Live Segments
- Compatible with Varia™ cycling awareness accessories, including rear-view radar and smart bike lights
- Connected features1 include smart notifications, weather and more; LiveTrack and Assistance features make it easy to share your location
- Battery life: up to 15 hours
It's the little things that make all the difference, which is why you're going to love Edge 130. This ruggedly compact but capable GPS cycling computer has everything you need to navigate your ride, monitor stats, stay connected with loved ones and much more. And it's all in a compact device that goes where you go and won't weigh you down.
Small but powerful
Whether you ride on single-track, open roads or city streets, Edge 130 is the perfect riding partner. Its compact, lightweight design features a 1.8"" mono Memory in Pixel (MIP) display. That means you'll get a completely crisp view of the screen, even in direct sunlight when you'd normally be squinting at your smartphone screen. Its five-button interface is easy to navigate, and you can even customise the display to show up to 8 data fields on each screen. And don't let its slight stature fool you — Edge 130 is packed with additional features and gets up to 15 hours of battery life between charges.
Navigate with ease
Wherever you ride, the Edge 130 bike computer captures your essential stats. With help from GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellites for more coverage under dense tree cover — plus a built-in barometer — it tracks how far, how fast and even how high you've ridden. Plan and download your routes with the Course Creator feature from Garmin Connect. Edge 130 will guide you with easy-to-read course prompts and turn prompts. It's even smart enough to direct you back to your starting location.
Increased cycling awareness
Switching it up and hitting the road? A little peace of mind is going to make every ride that much better. That's why Edge 130 is compatible with our Varia line of cycling awareness devices, including rear-view radar and smart bike lights. By pairing these devices with your Edge bike computer, you can get alerts to approaching cars — right on your Edge display — and help drivers see you. Edge 130 also lets your friends and family follow your real-time location with the LiveTrack1 feature. And if you happen to run into difficulty during a ride, the Assistance feature can quickly send your current location to chosen contacts so they know where to find you.
Improve your performance
The Edge 130 cycling computer is designed to help you amp up your performance so you can strive to improve with every ride. It's compatible with power meters, letting you see how many watts of power you're producing on a flat section or a steep hill. Understanding where you are producing power helps not only with training, it also makes for a more epic ride. And you can make every ride a little more interesting by racing in real time against Garmin and Strava Live Segments, giving you that extra nudge to really push yourself.
With a suite of smart features1, Edge 130 lets you keep your phone safely tucked away and still stay connected while you're on the bike. Text messages will appear on your device screen so you can see them at a glance and keep right on riding. Know if you're about to get rained out by using the weather page to keep tabs on current weather and forecasted conditions. You can pair Edge 130 with the compatible Edge remote so you can start and stop the timer, change the page or mark a lap without taking your hands off the bars. And remember — you can automatically upload your rides to the Garmin Connect online community, and even customise your device from our Connect IQ™ store by downloading configurable data fields such as the GU Fuel Reminder or Strava Suffer Score.
- Physical dimensions: 4.1 x 6.3 x 1.6 cm
- Display size: 27.0 x 36.0 mm; 1.8"" diag (45 mm)
- Display resolution: 303 x 230 pixels
- Weight: 33 g
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: Up to 15 hours
- Water rating: IPX7
- High-sensitivity receiver
Maps & Memory:
- Waypoints/favourites/locations:100 locations
- Routes:15 courses
- History:100 hours
- Barometric altimeter
Daily Smart Features:
- Smart Notifications
Training, planning and analysis features:
- Customisable screen(s)
- Auto Pause®
- Auto Lap®
- VO2 max
- Virtual partner: Yes (within a course)
- Auto scroll
- Physio TrueUp
- Time/distance alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goal)
- Compatible with Vector™ (power meter)
- Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible third-party ANT+™-enabled power meters)
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyse, categorise and share data)
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to Garmin Connect)
- Bluetooth®: Yes (BLE)
- Ephemeris satellite predictions: Yes
- Elevation: Yes
- Beeper: Yes
- Varia™ cycling awareness compatible: Yes
- Set-up streamlined via app
- V02 Max/Recovery: Yes (requires power and heart rate)
- Segment compatible: Strava and Garmin
- Connected capability: LiveTrack, weather, Assistance, Connect IQ data fields
- Extended display capability with compatible wearables
- Galileo: yes
In the box:
- Edge 130
- Mountain bike mount
- Edge remote
- Silicone case
- Standard mount
- Charging/data cable
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.