Add to Wishlist
Other customers purchased instead
Garmin Edge 1030 Plus GPS Cycling Computer/Garmin Varia RVR315 Radar Bundle
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
If you need a great bike computer that's packed with the latest technology and updated features, then the Garmin 1030 Plus computer would be an excellent choice. Equipped with an 89mm display, the Garmin 1030 Plus computer is easy to read in a huge variety of light conditions, from dark mornings to bright sunlight. As a touch screen computer, the 1030 Plus is easy to use and allows you to scroll through your screens quickly and easily. Displaying up to 10 data fields per page and fully customisable using the Garmin app, you can perfectly tailor this bike computer for you and the riding you do most.
As should be expected at this price point, the Garmin 1030 Plus is a Bluetooth and ANT+ compatible device. This means you can pair your 1030 Plus with heart rate monitors, power meters, turbo trainers and even electronic groupsets for the ultimate cycling experience. Similarly, with GPS capabilities, the Garmin 1030 Plus offers detailed maps, turn-by-turn navigation, off-course calculations, making it ideal for exploring new roads and trails.
You can pair your phone and receive text and call notifications on the go, and your loved ones can even track your ride remotely. Importantly, as a USB rechargeable device, the Garmin 1030 offers 24-hours ride time on a full charge and 48-hours when paired with a Garmin Charge power pack, making it suitable for bike packing and any long-distance riding. Despite all this performance, the Garmin 1030 Plus weighs just 124-grams, helping to keep your set up as light as possible.
- Garmin 1030 Plus Computer
- 89-mm full-colour touch screen display
- Fully customisable display
- Bluetooth and ANT+ compatible
- Detailed maps with turn-by-turn navigation and off-course calculations
- Suggests rides and workouts based on your current training load.
- Compatible with heart rate monitors, power meters, turbo trainers and electronic groupsets
- Pair your phone and receive text and call notifications on the go
- 48-hours of ride time on a full charge when paired with a Garmin Charge power pack
- Weighs just 124-grams
- In the Box: Edge® 1030 Plus, Mounts (standard and flush out-front), USB cable, Tether, Manuals, Pre-loaded with UK and EU maps
- Pre-loaded with UK and EU maps
- Varia RVR515 is a smartphone compatible cycling radar and provides awareness of vehicles approaching from behind up to 140 metres away
- Pairs seamlessly with your Edge bike computer and compatible smartphone as well as select Garmin wearables or the radar display unit
- When used with your compatible smartphone, the Varia app provides graphics ‐ plus tone and vibration alerts ‐ that indicate approaching cars
- When used with a compatible smartphone, Varia radar integrates with third-party apps such as Ride with GPS to overlay your maps with rearview radar alerts
- Compact vertical design mounts easily to most road-use bicycles
- Battery life: up to 7 hours
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.